NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
    He took less with the Heat and he would of made way more money in endorsements I forget how mention the NBC money guy said. Also the knicks said he could of made over billion dollars.
    Ya if he bought stock in MSG but that would have technically been illegal and against NBA rules.

Comment

Watch the Magic series from 2 years ago? the Boston series in Cleveland when he scored whay 28 straight points? yeah big chocker.
      So Lebron never missed a shot in the clutch. Never failed in the clutch in his NBA career. Come on Complex I know you want to defend Lebron but I will turn this into the Lebron brick thread if I really have to. I don't want to but I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Nah. There's a difference between the Celtics trading for KG and Allen and making it happen the right way versus LBJ, Wade and Bosh deciding on joining up.

Ring chasers always get hallowed rings. That's the way life is.
        What was LeBron thinking signing with a good team, how could he? does he not know that it is against D-unit code of eithics

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          So Lebron never missed a shot in the clutch. Never failed in the clutch in his NBA career. Come on Complex I know you want to defend Lebron but I will turn this into the Lebron brick thread if I really have to. I don't want to but I will.
          I never said he did not miss a GW shot,you said he was chocker which he is not. I seen him miss GW shots like Kobe,MJ,Bird and every other great player.

Comment

I never said he did not miss you said he was chocker which he is not. I see him miss GW shots like Kobe,MJ,Bird and every other great player.
            I didn't say he was a choker I used sarcasm responding to a statment of saying that Lebron never crumbles.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              I'm just interested in how old some of you are who will even put Bron's name in the same sentence as MJ as this point in his career. I wonder how many actually remember him. I was born in 83 so yeah I was already a hoops fanatic in MJ's prime. It's kind of like young kids today who will say Usher is better than Michael Jackson.
              Lol I am glad you made that comparison STRIP. One of my boys claims that Chris Brown is the closest thing to Michael but I have told him time & time again it's Usher by a mile but there will NEVER be another Michael Jackson.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Well I'm done arguing for Lebron got a warning meh :/

Comment

• this is absurd. I can't believe people actually think Lebron is on MJ's level. It's unreal. talent wise? yea, they're close, there's really no denying that, but MJ was the face of the sport. MJ was one of the best defenders in his day, and maybe all time. And yes, MJ had talent around him, but he didn't leave to join up with 2 others stars.

and anyone thinking the Heat are Lebron's team and not Wade's are crazy. That's wade's team. Wade's city. Lebron left to join in Wade's city. Lebron's image will be tainted because he went to not join one player, but 2 bondafide stars. And don't give me the Bosh isn't a star crap. I hate that doucher with a passion, but he's one helluva talent and an unreal 3rd option on a team.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

yeah your right those Miami Heat are so lucky right now if the Mavs don't play perfect it was really them losing rather than Miami winning.
                    Miami never wins. They get lucky, the refs give them in the game, or the refs keep them in a game even tho the other team is up 12 with 3 minutes to go, which is soooooooooo in the game. I mean its got nothing to do with the fact they have 2 of the top 5 best players in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      Miami never wins. They get lucky, the refs give them in the game, or the refs keep them in a game even tho the other team is up 12 with 3 minutes to go, which is soooooooooo in the game. I mean its got nothing to do with the fact they have 2 of the top 5 best players in the NBA.
                      2 in the top 5? who's the 2nd?

Deron Williams
                      Anthony Morrow
                      Kris Humphries
                      Hamady N'Diaye
                      Zydrunas Ilgauskas
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        2 in the top 5? who's the 2nd?

Deron Williams
                        Anthony Morrow
                        Kris Humphries
                        Hamady N'Diaye
                        Zydrunas Ilgauskas
                        Oh Big Z, man is a beast. Take Morrow out and put in Mike Miller. Dude is just a studly beast.

Comment

• eh, I'll take out DWill and move everyone else up and put up Miller. DWill's the weak link of that group actually.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                            Yeah he's missed shots, but who hasn't?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU2N0q6iSHk

Pretty solid.

Comment

MJ did not need to join a good team because he had a good team with good players around him. Don;'t mention Mo Williams as good player please.
                              His #2 was Scottie Pippen (a very good player - relative to the greats). Who was his #3?
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                                Yeah he's missed shots, but who hasn't?
                                If I were to try to argue that he has been "LeBrick" I would talk about jumpshots he's missed to win games.

That said, he isn't "not clutch". I'm not saying he's the most clutch player in the league, but he has really good games against really good teams in really important games.

If he hadn't had those games, he wouldn't have been in position to even try a jumper to win/tie the game.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information