No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not going to really matter who the GM of the Knicks is because Dolan is going to do what he wants. And I want no part of Lawerence Frank as head coach.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Heat are holding a press conference today to announce that the big 3 have signed an exclusive deal to take over the lead roles in CBS's hit show, Two and a Half Men. The only worry is whether Chris Bosh will continue to not show up.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
        The Heat are holding a press conference today to announce that the big 3 have signed an exclusive deal to take over the lead roles in CBS's hit show, Two and a Half Men. The only worry is whether Chris Bosh will continue to not show up.
        Even if Bosh doesn't show up, the viewer is guaranteed to get some good laughs out of LeBron James in the last quarter of the show

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          It's not going to really matter who the GM of the Knicks is because Dolan is going to do what he wants. And I want no part of Lawerence Frank as head coach.
          LAWRENCE FRANK IS THE MAN! DONT BADMOUTH HIM!
          i still love him
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Players can become good defensive players when given the mindset and if they challenge themselves and try to do so. That would be the biggest question, if they themselves would do so, but it has been done before. Paul Pierce and Ray Allen were never known for their defense but Doc and Thibodeau come to town, Ray gets traded to Beantown, defense becomes preached to them and they reach the realization that in order to win, they have to play D and now look at them. They've turned themselves into great defensive players and won themselves a ring. Now I'm not saying it is at all likely that Melo and STAT would focus on D and become known for their D. Hell, I'm not even saying that we're going to get rid of D'Antoni. Both are probably long shots to happen, but I am saying that it is possible.

Comment

• What are we arguing about? The next Knicks Coach?

Well my money is on John Calipari will be the next coach of the New York CAA'S with Mark Warkenstein taking Donnie Walsh's Job. Allan Houston will get a promotion to General Manager and your Starting PG of the New York CAA'S will be Chris Paul

Comment

• What a great finish to the game, the bar was nuts here. Seemed almost a carbon copy of the comeback vs OKC. Alot of questionable things going on in that final 7 minutes.

- Chris Bosh was playing pathetic. Not only missing shots but dropping passes, bad defense, he has played pretty solid up to this point but he didn't show up what so ever.

- Miami had no resemblence of a half court offense. Dribble around with Wade or LBJ then fadeaway 3. I can't believe neither of them got a clue yet. Wade has been here before, and been an MVP. He beat us before driving to the lane, even he was playing "hero ball".

- Bosh on Dirk was stupid. Bosh had already played like crap and Bosh is the 3rd best defender Mia had to guard him in that scenario.

I also didn't catch the whole celebration thing until after the fact, but Wade did get flashy with holding his hand up. I think it's obvious the Heat are their own worst enemy, but they gave us alot of momentum going into game 3 in Dallas and since they started this format the winner of game 3 has won the series everytime.

All I wanted to do was split in Mia, then go 2-1 at home. Give us 2 games to win 1 in Mia and I like our odds.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Wooooooooo, Kuester is officially gone.

Comment

• Yay now he can get his old job back of being Mike Brown's assistant.

Comment

• Bosh is the biggest ***** Ive ever seen play. Its really pathetic how hes played and what type of contract he's got.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• first half thoughts

- Wade, much like i've always believed, is the Heat's best player and these finals are validating that

- Dirk has stepped up his aggressiveness on defense a ton over the past six quarters and it's been significant for the team

- Officiating has a fundamental problem and it needs to be addressed big time...please only call a foul if you SEE it, don't assume based off a player's reaction/falling/hands up in the air/anything similar

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          first half thoughts

- Wade, much like i've always believed, is the Heat's best player and these finals are validating

- Officiating has a fundamental problem and it needs to be addressed big time...please only call a foul if you SEE it, don't assume based off a player's reaction/falling/hands up in the air/anything similar
                          this really bothers me. How could three allstars who are considered some of the league's best be such HUGE floppers. all three of them are guilty. The sad thing is that what if the game is decided by two points or less and Miami was basically given two free points for that play. ridiculous. this is why people hate the heat.

Also, did anyone see the Doris Burke-Dwayne Wade interview at the half? LOL to Dwayne Wade calling himself the leader of the team. This should be good material for the ensuing "whose team is the Heats?" debate.
                          Last edited by soybean; 06-05-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Wade is not the Heat's best player. You guys can hate LeBron all you want, but only playing good for a few games does not make you the best player on a team. Only one of them has played good in each series, and that's LeBron.

Comment

• what a run by the Mavs!

Comment

• Barea showing up finally we're gonna need him this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information