No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If these last two games haven't shown definitively already: this is dwayne wade's team. This debate is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
      If these last two games haven't shown definitively already: this is dwayne wade's team. This debate is over.
      I didn't know you could decipher that by watching two games. Small sample size. Maybe LeBron just gets defended better. You have a chance if only one of them is scoring, but if they both are, then you're toast.

Comment

If these last two games haven't shown definitively already: this is dwayne wade's team. This debate is over.
        there's no doubt about that

outside of dunks, lebron has been completely non-existent in the past two games...he's not even crashing the boards strong or blocking shots like we're used to seeing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

He is the reason we won. Wade is, he was amazing. The rest of the team gave me a heart attack especially Bosh. God God he pisses me off so freeking much. I know I am supposed to defend him and all but when he went down like he got shot or had a concussion or something. HE GOT POKED IN THE EYE!!!! And then he makes so many boneheaded plays. He looks like a raptor. But ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he pisses me off! But he hit the gamewinner!

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
            I didn't know you could decipher that by watching two games. Small sample size. Maybe LeBron just gets defended better. You have a chance if only one of them is scoring, but if they both are, then you're toast.
            D-Wade is the heart of this team. It's his team and those who think its LBJ are either delusional or LBJ nuthuggers.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

When it comes down to it LeBron will be judged like all the greats, what did they do when it mattered most? James lost in the Finals once as the leader of the Cavs and now is on his way to earning a ring as the second fiddle to D-Wade, who will win his 2nd Finals MVP if Miami can win two more games...it also sets the tone for the remainder of their time together; it's Wade's team and LeBron is the sidekick

Comment

• Yeah, because Wade is clearly being defended equally as good as LeBron. Switch Marion with Terry/Stevenson, and you will get different stats by each LeBron and Wade.

And if LeBron would have had Shaq, and some quality three-point shooters while he was on the Cavs, he might have actually had a shot in the Finals.(And if the league hated the Spurs owner too)

Comment

Yeah, because Wade is clearly being defended equally as good as LeBron. Switch Marion with Terry/Stevenson, and you will get different stats by each LeBron and Wade.

And if LeBron would have had Shaq, and some quality three-point shooters while he was on the Cavs, he might have actually had a shot in the Finals.(And if the league hated the Spurs owner too)
                  That's so laughable...LeBron James, supposedly the greatest player on the planet according to you, couldn't perform up to his level because a 33 year old Shawn Marion was guarding him and I also want to defend Stevenson, who is a physical defender and is no slouch on that end of the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    That's so laughable...LeBron James, supposedly the greatest player on the planet according to you, couldn't perform up to his level because a 33 year old Shawn Marion was guarding him and I also want to defend Stevenson, who is a physical defender and is no slouch on that end of the floor.
                    Yeah, cause I obviously said he was the best player on the planet. I'm a Bulls fan, but it's not like I like MJ too. And what does Marion's age have to do with anything? How do you think he even made it to the NBA? His offense? And Stevenson is actually a pretty average defender compared to Marion.
                    Last edited by Docta; 06-05-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, because Wade is clearly being defended equally as good as LeBron. Switch Marion with Terry/Stevenson, and you will get different stats by each LeBron and Wade.

Obviously LBJ would dominate Terry when he has a foot of height on him and like 100 pounds as well. LBJ would just take jump shots right over Terry. They arent going to put a PG on a guy that is 6-8 265.

Plus, Dirk gets double teamed and pulled off 34 pounds and 11 rebounds.

Comment

• It's Wade's team, Wade always owns the finals, LeBron realizes that he is the #2 on this team when it matters, no shame in that. He can be regular season King the next 10 years, championship time though is Dwade's time.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Yea Wade has had a fantastic two games but LeBron is the best player in the world and Wade is only close in spurts. I guess we're going to completely ignore the entire season and playoffs and only look at these past two games?

And these refs are a joke. Another terribly officiated game. Pathetic.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• And Ignore the 06 finals as well.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Cause LeBron was on that team?

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Lebron was on a different finals team.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information