No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Dirk should always take Haslem off the dribble.

Comment

• Not gonna win many games when LeBron scores 8 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        Not gonna win many games when LeBron scores 8 points.
        I was listening to the radio on my way home and they said the last time Lebron scored less than 10 points was January 2007.

Comment

• Wow, that's a long time. Not so good timing, Bron!
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Top 5 players to blame for Miami's loss:
            1. LeBron James
            2. LeBron James
            3. LeBron James
            4. LeBron James
            5. Chris Bosh (who disappeared again... in Quarters 3 and 4)
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I can't disagree with that. Boy I'm really steamed at LeBron. This game made me think u all were right about him. I know we're not here without him. But lets fact it, the pre-season championship celebration will come to bite him in the ass with Miami Heat fans themselves. He promised us championships. He didn't promise us 59 wins. He didn't promise us Eastern confrence titles. He promised us NBA Titles. And I freeking want them, and I want them now. And u go out and score 8 points. WTF Man? U better have a huge ass game on Thursday and we better win or u'all were right (ick, I hate saying that) about him. 25, 10, and 5 on Thursday LeBron or I am pissed at u. I may have unrealistic expectations for u some may say, but u put them on urself by promising us titles.

Comment

• I feel as though 25-10-5 isn't an unreasonable expectation from the most talented player on the planet on the biggest stage. That should be automatic from him.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Just went and looked at Jordan's Finals game logs, never scored under 20

ugh he averaged 41 ppg, 6.3 apg & 8.5 rpg vs the Suns...**** you MJ

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Just went and looked at Jordan's Finals game logs, never scored under 20

Holy ****! That's insane. Was that in 4 games or more?
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        6 - 31, 44, 42, 55, 41, 33
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          Six games. A low of 31 and a high of 55.

Barkley on the BS Report last week actually talked about that series and how it was the moment he realized Jordan was better than him.

Michael Jordan was a career 50% shooter from the floor as a ball handling shooting guard putting up 23 shots a game. Allow that to sink in for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            Just went and looked at Jordan's Finals game logs, never scored under 20

Haha! Couldn't say it better myself. MJ is sooooooo ******* good. No one is or ever will be as good as him. Thats not a diss on any1. The man won 6 championships and is the reason a lot of people even watch and give a frick about the NBA. No one will be like him and its ridiculous if some think some1 will be be.

Comment

• People have become so obsessed with the MJ comparisons that they miss out on what a great, well rounded player LeBron is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                                People have become so obsessed with the MJ comparisons that they miss out on what a great, well rounded player LeBron is.
                                There are no excuses for his play in the finals, yesterday he wasn't even passive he was invisible. Jason Terry even crossed him up and got an open lane to the hoop 3 or 4 times.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information