No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping for Iggy to LA Clips. They'll be on tv all the time.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I don't like the Iggy fit too much for Toronto. He doesn't shoot many 3s and DeRozan doesn't shoot any. 2 wings that don't have range is sketchy.
      would be the same along side Hill neither are 3 pt shooters, but my god that would be some shut down perimeter defense

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Sure I can. We all have our own opinions. MJ wouldn't have been MJ if he joined Magic and Bird. But I guess I can give Lebron Scottie Pippen like credit if that makes you feel better.
        Yea but the comparison between him and GP winning a ring is way off. For one there are still *likely* 3 games left so who knows how he finishes, but he was a huge contribution during the season and the entire playoff run. He's had a terrible 3 games out of 4 on the biggest stage to this point, which is unacceptable, but GP was just on the team. His contributions to get to that point were minimal at best.

I also don't know why Stevenson continues to prod at Bron through the media. Jesus, it's 3 games left, leave it alone. Then again, he talked and backed it up, so did Terry, so whatever. I'd just rather let him suck and keep it that way. Not piss him off into a 40 point explosion.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Why not trade #2 for Iggy? Wolves desperately need a SG. Iggy gives them defence and a legit scorer across Love. His lack of a 3 ball is compensated by Love. Maybe they can try to dump Martell Webster/Darko on Philly as well.

Comment

• its a possibility but Minn obviously wants a Center far more than a wing at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              its a possibility but Minn obviously wants a Center far more than a wing at this point
              Oh definitely but after that they need a wing stopper who can play the 2 and guard the opponents best scorer. I would say Iggy is better than any potentially available center.

Comment

• I'd be down with #2 for Iggy, we're the worst defensive team in the league, Iggy is the best wing defender in the league. Right now wing scorers score whenever they feel like it on us. Wes tries on defense but he's just not quick enough to guard twos. We have a logjam at the 3/4 but Iguodala can play the 2 where we really don't have much at all. Also he's a great passer who can run the offense in spurts which is needed given how much our PG's suck. Just deal Beasley for a center or PG then and we'd really be headed toward something.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  I also don't know why Stevenson continues to prod at Bron through the media. Jesus, it's 3 games left, leave it alone. Then again, he talked and backed it up, so did Terry, so whatever. I'd just rather let him suck and keep it that way. Not piss him off into a 40 point explosion.
                  Deshawn Stevenson loves giving Lebron ****. I think it's hilarious. He was one of the first guys with the nuts to call Bron overrated.

Comment

• i wish there was any way to get Iggy. DWill would give him sexy alley-oops all day. i'd just be aroused the whole game!
                    but him, gordon and blake is solid as ****
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      I'd be down with #2 for Iggy, we're the worst defensive team in the league, Iggy is the best wing defender in the league. Right now wing scorers score whenever they feel like it on us. Wes tries on defense but he's just not quick enough to guard twos. We have a logjam at the 3/4 but Iguodala can play the 2 where we really don't have much at all. Also he's a great passer who can run the offense in spurts which is needed given how much our PG's suck. Just deal Beasley for a center or PG then and we'd really be headed toward something.
                      Beasley for Jameer and the rights to Fran Vazquez. Deal?

Rubio could probably convince Fran to come over and the 2 would be able to join the NBA together, comfortably. Normally I would say his rights mean nothing, but he has actually said that he's more ready than ever to come to the NBA.

Comment

• Iggy to Clippers. Anything else isn't as exciting.
                        And as a fan of none of the teams involved... that's all I care about.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Dude I just heard the Deshawn Stevenson dialogue. Is the media really making a big deal out of this?

If you guys heard it he was praising Lebron the entire time. He didn't say one thing that was false either. It was clear Lebron was standing around watching. It was Jim Rome that used the words "checked out".

The media is a clever bunch.

Also, Kaman for Iguodala? the Clips HAVE to pull the trigger on this one. You need to show Blake Griffin you mean business.
                          Last edited by soybean; 06-09-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                            Deshawn Stevenson loves giving Lebron ****. I think it's hilarious. He was one of the first guys with the nuts to call Bron overrated.

He truly doesn't like Lebron and I love it. He's not afraid to step up to the challenge either and guard him and takes pride in it. He's never liked Bron but Bron has never really dominated him either.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Gah. Orlando really needs to make a deal for a young scorer this year. I dont see us getting a PG. I'd love to land Monta, but we really have nothing to offer them. We were also rumored in Iggy deals as well...but they'd have to take Turkoglu. But at least, we could sweeten the deal with some of our youthful talent that hold value. Doubtful, though.

Orlando may be better off, trying to find some untapped potential somewhere. Maybe someone out of a pool of like Martell Webster, Bill Walker, Jodie Meeks, Wayne Ellington, Elliot Williams, Dom Jones, or Willie Warren. I'd even inquire about Jordan Crawford/Nick Young, since the Wiz seem reluctant to let Nick Young go.

As for some other 2 guard options...They could go after Courtney Lee again, target Afflalo, Thornton, Cook, Reggie Williams via FA.

Apparently, Orlando still intends to re-sign J Rich, though. While I love Richardson, Orlando needs to start introducing some youth into this lineup. J Rich proved to be an, at times, odd fit anyway. If we cant find another "star", I want to infuse some youth in here. Maybe re-grasp that team mentality that we had when Orlando went to the finals. This past year, the chemistry was just off.

As of right now, if I'm Orlando... I'm scouring the league for a scorer or young SG. Re-signing Earl Clark as soon as I can. And trying as hard as I can to bring Fran over, or at the very least, end up spending the MLE on a backup big.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-09-2011, 02:49 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I'd be down with #2 for Iggy, we're the worst defensive team in the league, Iggy is the best wing defender in the league. Right now wing scorers score whenever they feel like it on us. Wes tries on defense but he's just not quick enough to guard twos. We have a logjam at the 3/4 but Iguodala can play the 2 where we really don't have much at all. Also he's a great passer who can run the offense in spurts which is needed given how much our PG's suck. Just deal Beasley for a center or PG then and we'd really be headed toward something.
                                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Beasley for Jameer and the rights to Fran Vazquez. Deal?

Rubio could probably convince Fran to come over and the 2 would be able to join the NBA together, comfortably. Normally I would say his rights mean nothing, but he has actually said that he's more ready than ever to come to the NBA.
                                Yes, yes, and yes to both of these posts.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information