No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Mavs interior D SUCKS. like horrendously.

Comment

• Did they just quote Ice Cube?? Messed around and got a triple double??? lmao

idk why i found that pretty funny.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• GO DALLAS!!! Woooooo

Comment

• PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dallas ONE MORE STOP... ONE MORE...

wow marion you sack of sh**. if you made that... you ice the game....
          Last edited by soybean; 06-09-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• omfg Jason Terry wtf lol

Comment

• He backed up his talk...

Comment

• i guess jason terry is a little clutch

Comment

• JT shooting over LeBron...**** you LeBron haha!!!

Comment

• I really hope Spoelstra doesnt get the blame. He's not the one telling Lebron to be invisible. Yeah I know he has to put his superstars in the right position to score but when you're as good as Lebron and Wade are you would be able to go one on one and at least get some fouls.

I don't even hate Lebron anymore but 2 points in the fourth quarter is unacceptable...

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      I really hope Spoelstra doesnt get the blame. He's not the one telling Lebron to be invisible. Yeah I know he has to put his superstars in the right position to score but when you're as good as Lebron and Wade are you would be able to go one on one and at least get some fouls.

I don't even hate Lebron anymore but 2 points in the fourth quarter is unacceptable...
                      Especially that jumper he took over Kidd. He had him iso'd and could have easily had his way with Kidd if he posted him up. Instead he faces up and takes a contested jumper without even dribbling. And then the three a couple possessions later... should have taken it to the hole

Comment

• I think it's a coin flip series now.

The outcome of these games seems eerily similar to last season...

Comment

• I really like the Mavs chances getting 1 while in Miami.

I understand Lebron got a triple double....pretty good game, but he just disappears in the big moments.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• If this series mirrors last season Miami is gonna blow out Dallas in Game 6.

Comment

• That's the Jet that we needed in the Conference Finals.
                              These next two games will be a coin toss just like the others. The last team to win game 7 on the road was the Washington Bullets in 1978. Wade should be fine in a couple of days, but Haywood might not be.

Comment

• Man I love kicking Lebron fans when they're down.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information