No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha one of my boys likes Miami and now wants to fight us for talking trash even though he did it when all our teams lost. God I love Heat fans.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Why is LeBron James defense criticized on plays when Nowitzki plays no defense whatsoever and not a word is said? The guy is having a hot offensive streak and that's it. He's a terrible rebounder and a terrible defender. Can someone please stop saying how great he is... If he were that great, why did he choke out so many times in the past? A top 10 player all time can get his team out of the first round when they are the 2 seed.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        I really like the Mavs chances getting 1 while in Miami.

I understand Lebron got a triple double....pretty good game, but he just disappears in the big moments.
        I think Lebron has < 10 for the series in the fourth. Does anyone have that stat?I know it's been like 4 points off freebees the last two games.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
          Why is LeBron James defense criticized on plays when Nowitzki plays no defense whatsoever and not a word is said? The guy is having a hot offensive streak and that's it. He's a terrible rebounder and a terrible defender. Can someone please stop saying how great he is... If he were that great, why did he choke out so many times in the past? A top 10 player all time can get his team out of the first round when they are the 2 seed.
          When Mark Jackson proclaimed on national television that LeBron is the first player in NBA history who can guard every position. Everyone knows Dirk is a crap defender and rebounder, Bron has been annointed an elite defender and it has been incinuated that he has been resting on offense to give all his effort defensively.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Why is LeBron James defense criticized on plays when Nowitzki plays no defense whatsoever and not a word is said? The guy is having a hot offensive streak and that's it. He's a terrible rebounder and a terrible defender. Can someone please stop saying how great he is... If he were that great, why did he choke out so many times in the past? A top 10 player all time can get his team out of the first round when they are the 2 seed.
            It's because he's NEVER been a good defender. Lebron has great defense most of the time, but when he ***** up people notice. You're not gonna point out someone who's played wet napkin defense for 14 years.

Comment

• So is LeBron really taking a hostile stance in his Twitter account?

Either way, he has lost SOMETHING in the last two games, and needs to redeem himself by SHOWING UP when it matters for the next two- assuming Miami can win Game 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                Either way, he has lost SOMETHING in the last two games, and needs to redeem himself by SHOWING UP when it matters for the next two- assuming Miami can win Game 6.
                LeBron had a decent game. 15, 10 and 10 (I know he had at least that) is pretty good.

The problem is that team doesn't have someone who understands offense in the 4th. LBJ and Bosh settle for long jumpers and everyone triples Wade. The Heat just wilt in the key moments.

My dad was saying Miami should trade James for (Dwight) Howard. I don't know anything about the salary cap or the rules, but if Miami could get Orlando to agree to that... yeah. You could start minting rings for Miami for the next 10 years.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

LeBron had a decent game. 15, 10 and 10 (I know he had at least that) is pretty good.

The problem is that team doesn't have someone who understands offense in the 4th. LBJ and Bosh settle for long jumpers and everyone triples Wade. The Heat just wilt in the key moments.

My dad was saying Miami should trade James for (Dwight) Howard. I don't know anything about the salary cap or the rules, but if Miami could get Orlando to agree to that... yeah. You could start minting rings for Miami for the next 10 years.
                  That what they said about this three.

Comment

• I love me some Dirk Nowitzki!

Man, Cardinal flops worse than soccer players

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I love me some Dirk Nowitzki!

Man, Cardinal flops worse than soccer players
                      I think Cardinal should just go out there and start foulin' the **** out of people. It would be more of an impact that the stuff he's doin now.

Comment

• Nothing beats this.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          That what they said about this three.
                          I know it sounds like hindsight now, but I said this team wouldn't win anything because they were all too similar. They didn't have a true post up man or they didn't have a good shooter in the group.

And now they can't post anyone up or shoot over the top of them in key situations.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post

Nothing beats this.
                            Wade had a flop where Kidd got called for a foul where there was a good 2 feet of separation. I wish I had the gif of it.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              I really hope Spoelstra doesnt get the blame. He's not the one telling Lebron to be invisible. Yeah I know he has to put his superstars in the right position to score but when you're as good as Lebron and Wade are you would be able to go one on one and at least get some fouls.

I don't even hate Lebron anymore but 2 points in the fourth quarter is unacceptable...
                              I dont tink Soelstra coaches. I think he just stands back and lets LeBron and Wade do what they feel like.

Comment

• Just going to point out Lebron James triple double wasn't all that impressive when he scored 2 points in the fourth. Just sayin.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information