No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for showing a fight and immediately going to commercial ABC.

Comment

• Stupid computer...****...missed the fight!!

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• God Van Gundy just loves sucking the Heat's dick.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Mario Chalmers is such a little twerp. God I am REALLY starting to hate that guy.

Comment

• God Dirk cant buy a shot.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
              God Van Gundy just loves sucking the Heat's dick.
              I guess he has moved on from sucking Kobe's dick. He used to say Kobe was the best player in the world and now that the finals started he has been saying LBJ is the best player in the worlds. JVG is such a horrible announcer.

Comment

• JVG is awesome.

And this first half has been ridiculous. 4 huge runs 2 each way, Dallas somehow leading with Dirk having 3 points on 1-9 shooting, great shooting and offense overall, and we even got a girly little slapfight out of it. This should be a great finish.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Van Gundy is easily the best of ESPN's broadcast crew and one of the best around. He's the only one who actually knows something about basketball, and most of the time his commentary is dead accurate.

Also, Dallas has to like where they are. Chandler sat the last 4 minutes and Dirk is like 1-12, but they're up 2. Terry and Stevenson will start missing, but Dirk should start scoring to make up for it.

Comment

• If Dirk was on his game this would be a blowout right now.

Comment

• Why is LBJ guarding Barea? How about you throw him on the guy who can't miss (Jet)? I'm not complaining bc i love how this is playing out but a poor coaching decision IMO

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        Yeah, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Van Gundy is easily the best of ESPN's broadcast crew and one of the best around. He's the only one who actually knows something about basketball, and most of the time his commentary is dead accurate.
                        And is actually willing to call guys out when they aren't playing well or do something stupid. So many announcers sugarcoat everything.

Comment

• I love Jeff Van Gundy, he's really funny and makes the commentating entertaining.

Comment

• I really hope Dirk heats up because if the Mavs win this I don't want to hear people downplaying what he's done because of this performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                              I guess he has moved on from sucking Kobe's dick. He used to say Kobe was the best player in the world and now that the finals started he has been saying LBJ is the best player in the worlds. JVG is such a horrible announcer.
                              He has sucked their dick the whole year...Im just saying the guy loves the heat a little too much and it gets annoying sometimes. I mean for shits sake the guy said they were going to win 73 games this year before they even stepped on the court together lol.

Guy is definitely a good announcer and knows his ****, I was just pointing it out.

Comment

• I would comment on this games lousy officiating, but it might trigger another pointless rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information