Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    The Miami crowd has no idea what to do, probably because this is the first sporting event they've ever attended.
    Lol. This was funny. The heat are choking this away and it's pretty awesome.





    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

    Comment


    • They are definitely panicking right now. taking long range jump shots instead driving to the hoop.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        I would comment on this games lousy officiating, but it might trigger another pointless rant.
        Nah go ahead I don't give a **** anymore. Plus its a 32-12 FT discrepancy. Thats pretty bad. It would be nice if we ******* made one tho.

        Comment


        • Lebron was just literally wide open from 7 feet out and thread the needle to Bosh who wasn't in a position to score.

          Michael who?

          Comment


          • And BTW, basketball is the hardest game to officiate, so I'm just saying. I am pretty sure its impossible to be a good NBA ref.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Lebron was just literally wide open from 7 feet out and thread the needle to Bosh who wasn't in a position to score.

              Michael who?
              what the hell does michael jordan have to do with this game?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                what the hell does michael jordan have to do with this game?

                You haven't been paying much attention to this thread over the last few weeks.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  You haven't been paying much attention to this thread over the last few weeks.
                  Any LeBron-MJ compairisons are ridiculous. I said it now and I said it before. LeBron sucks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    Any LeBron-MJ compairisons are ridiculous. I said it now and I said it before. LeBron sucks.

                    Haha it wasn't you. I believe it was Complex and a few others.

                    Comment


                    • where's complex?

                      Comment


                      • Dirk does one better than Kobe.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          You haven't been paying much attention to this thread over the last few weeks.
                          the thread where people who don't like lebron constantly bring up comparisons to mj simply so they can say that lebron isn't as good which no one was even arguing against in the first place?

                          Comment


                          • I wish some1 other than Wade had testicles on this team.

                            Comment


                            • Yes...I love it...Miami self-destructing.

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • Game. Miami isn't coming back.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information