NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    Do they have the money to bring in any quality help?
    I think players will take less money to join them, but I do expect them to make a few moves to try and free up some money. They do have 9 contracts expiring and only 2 guys they should bring back(Chalmers and Jones).

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• My translation of Lebrons interview:

I may have lost and you people might enjoy it now, but tomorrow your life still sucks in comparison to mine because I have money. Now I'll throw in my family to make it seem like I'm not talking about money when thats all I'm about. I'm rich *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        It's their first season playing together and they were 2 games away from reaching their goal. They lost to a better/deeper team in the Mavs, but I expect the Heat to add some help this offseason. Adding a Center is one thing they should do, since Anthony is serviceable, but can't help at all on offense. They also need another PG behind Chalmers, since Bibby has been done for awhile. A good defender at PG that can also shoot would help alot.
        They had the usa olympics team wasn't lebrick, wade, and boshes first time. If you want to get technical hah

Comment

• Also lets not forget for the most part the heat rolled teams all the way to the NBA finals. They are barely scratching the tip of the iceberg. Just way to fashionable to hate on lebron/ the heat.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            Also lets not forget for the most part the heat rolled teams all the way to the NBA finals. They are barely scratching the tip of the iceberg. Just way to fashionable to hate on lebron/ the heat.
            They won't win if Lebron continues with his lack luster play. Thing is, they may have been close, but would have easily won if typical Lebron showed up. They should have already won a championship. What good is it if they keep getting here, and Lebron doesn't show up? There is obviously just a problem. What your saying might make sense if Lebron played his game and they fell short, but he wasn't doing things he does with ease.

I remember 1 play, which I dvr'd so I'll have to check later, but Lebron drove to the paint, there was congestion but an easy drive to the hole, and he finger rolled an air ball right at the rim. Nothing was stopping him from coming with force, raising up and dunking on everyone. Nothing ever stops that. I'm almost starting to believe this is a theme with him that's not going away next year.

Originally posted by bantx View Post
            They had the usa olympics team wasn't lebrick, wade, and boshes first time. If you want to get technical hah
            Also numerous Eastern All Star teams.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
              Also lets not forget for the most part the heat rolled teams all the way to the NBA finals. They are barely scratching the tip of the iceberg. Just way to fashionable to hate on lebron/ the heat.
              It's just ignorant to think that this is all just fashion or the media. Lebron deserves everything that he is getting right now. It is easy to say that they are barely scratching the surface, but Lebron needs to have a psychological makeover to be what the Heat expected him to be, and what he should easily be, if only he wasn't so ******* stupid.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I've been saying it all season and I've taken a lot of heat for it (no pun), but I'll say it again:

LeBron James is a coward.

I didn't realize it until he shown his true colors this year. The dude is what he is.

Cowards quit on their team in the playoffs.
                Cowards pass the ball like a hot potato in the 4th quarter
                Cowards make fun of other people's injuries during a series that isn't over yet even though you act like it is.
                Cowards crumble under pressure.
                Cowards blame everyone but themselves
                Cowards use the "my life is better than yours" line to validate themselves after disappointment
                Cowards try to buy a championship when they realize they can't do it on their own.
                Cowards are afraid to draw contact late in the 4th quarter bc they're afraid of missing clutch free throws.

I can go on and on. The guy isn't a coward as a man, let me make that clear.

But he's a coward as a basketball player.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  My translation of Lebrons interview:

I may have lost and you people might enjoy it now, but tomorrow your life still sucks in comparison to mine because I have money. Now I'll throw in my family to make it seem like I'm not talking about money when thats all I'm about. I'm rich *****!
                  yep, pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    I've been saying it all season and I've taken a lot of heat for it (no pun), but I'll say it again:

LeBron James is a coward.

I didn't realize it until he shown his true colors this year. The dude is what he is.

Cowards quit on their team in the playoffs.
                    Cowards pass the ball like a hot potato in the 4th quarter
                    Cowards make fun of other people's injuries during a series that isn't over yet even though you act like it is.
                    Cowards crumble under pressure.
                    Cowards blame everyone but themselves
                    Cowards use the "my life is better than yours" line to validate themselves after disappointment
                    Cowards try to buy a championship when they realize they can't do it on their own.
                    Cowards are afraid to draw contact late in the 4th quarter bc they're afraid of missing clutch free throws.

I can go on and on. The guy isn't a coward as a man, let me make that clear.

But he's a coward as a basketball player.
                    Yep. Perfectly put. LeCoward Shames has become the joke of the NBA and he brought this all upon himself. The Legends of the game are laughing at him, his peers are laughing at him, NBA fans are laughing at him and even half the Miami fans are feeling disgusted with him.

Nobody can cheer for a cheater. He basically tried to cheat his way to championship.

But another thing that irked me with his decision is that I knew when he went there that we would no longer get to see the best player he could be. He's not able to reach his full potential there because the team has other talents to lean on. We don't get to see him put the team on his back. Those days are over. He was great when he was in Cleveland and everybody liked him. You almost gotta feel sorry for him, but no... he brought this on himself. I can't respect him.

Comment

• I thought it was funny putting these two clips back to back 4 years later:

BTW the end of this video is whats wrong with the media and why Bron is so f'ed up in the head thinking he's God. I hate the argument that inferior players can't comment on better players even if they are right. It's such a stupid argument. The are peers, but I don't see what Bron even until today has ever earned to be revered by other players.

Guess Bron thought Haywood was still trying to hurt him. Everyone knows I've been a Bron hater forever, ever since those Wizards series with the Cavs in which he was being a whiny biotch because Haywood was fouling him when he went to the rim and he was too used to being treated like a princess.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• LMFAO @ "He's trying to hurt me" in a whiny ***** voice.
                        Awesome.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            hahahahahaha holy ****. I could definitely see that goin down

Comment

• LeBron James got a traffic ticket today for blocking the road. Apparently, he was too scares to drive through the open space.

LeBron decided to change his number to 32, so he can chase becoming the next Karl Malone.

LeBron is taking a page out of Chad Johnson's book and changing his name to King Ames.

LeBron has decided to play hockey so he doesn't have to play the 4th quarter.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• An ad in the Miami Herald has mistakenly congratulated the Heat on winning the 2011 NBA championship. A full-page ad that ran in Monday's edition reads "Congratulations Miami" next to photos of Heat championship T-shirts and hats from Macy's. One T-shirt reads "Heat 2011 NBA Finals Champions" and the ad shows the Heat's logo on a hat with the words "NBA Champions."

Doh!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information