Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    Hes a hack.
    Quite a few guys from the USA team had some really good things to say about him the last time they played. Not sure why they would go out of their way to say so, but I took it as he caught their eye. If he was really a scrub he'd be kinda pointless for them to talk about.

Besides he is still extremely young, it's not he's as good right now as he'll ever be.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Quite a few guys from the USA team had some really good things to say about him the last time they played. Not sure why they would go out of their way to say so, but I took it as he caught their eye. If he was really a scrub he'd be kinda pointless for them to talk about.

Besides he is still extremely young, it's not he's as good right now as he'll ever be.
      He played well against our olympic team I remember all that. But for people to be in love with some kid and hype up some kid that averaged 6 ppg on 30% shooting is insane...like what the ****? lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Jennings did the same thing, entirely useless comparing Euroleague stats to NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          Jennings did the same thing, entirely useless comparing Euroleague stats to NBA
          Jennings is overrated too lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I agree with StickwithIt. Rubio really isn't as good as some ppl say he is. I've seen him play a few times and i'm really not impressed, not that my opinion matters though. I don't think he'll make a good nba player.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• The reason why his averages have gone down is because he doesn't fit Barcelona's offense. He's a runner who makes plays on the run, Barcelona likes to slow **** down and play half court ball. That is why he thrived with Juventus because they are a running team.

With that said, he's not exactly going to an ideal situation in Minnesota but with the better coaching, he should develop into an all-star.

Why he keeps backing out? We will never know. Maybe he's scared of the competition? Pure speculation until you actually sit down with the kid. But to say he sucks is just stupid. At the end of the day, theres guys that get paid to evaluate talent as an everyday job. If they're saying the kid can be an all-star, it might be smart to bet on that.
              Last edited by YAYareaRB; 06-15-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                Why he keeps backing out? We will never know. Maybe he's scared of the competition? Pure speculation until you actually sit down with the kid. But to say he sucks is just stupid.
                I'm guessing that a $6 million buyout had some impact last year in him deciding to stay there but a $1.4 million this year, if he decides to go, is much easier to handle

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  I'm guessing that a $6 million buyout had some impact last year in him deciding to stay there but a $1.4 million this year, if he decides to go, is much easier to handle
                  Sorry, I wasn't aware of the money situation at hand.

Comment

• Its official. I read that there was a conference call, hes decided to stay in Spain for 4 more years.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      Its official. I read that there was a conference call, hes decided to stay in Spain for 4 more years.
                      where did you read this???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        where did you read this???
                        Never mind, it was BS.. this damn internetz I tell ya

Comment

• I read this:
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6663540

Says he's coming to Minni.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Why would anyone pay 900k to play for the ******* Timberwolves?

Comment

• Yeah, he signed his contract with the Wolves on May 31st, so I don't get where all this fuss has come from. Much ado about nothing it seems to me.

Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                              Why would anyone pay 900k to play for the ******* Timberwolves?
                              He's not actually paying anything actually, as the Wolves secured endorsement deals for him to pay off the remaining portion of the buyout. And the reasoning for him signing the contract now is due to the fact that rookie contracts are likely to go down in the next collective bargaining agreement and he'll be making more here than in Europe.
                              Last edited by DHVF; 06-15-2011, 08:54 PM.
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I'm so bored by this Rubio situation. Just come or don't come and get it over with.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information