NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Yeah I don't get it either. In the NFL, if u suck and need ur franchise to turn around and u need a QB and there is one capable of being the #1 pick, u take a freeking QB. In the NBA and u suck and need a turn around and have an aging average at best PG and there is a PG avaible that is clearly one of the best players, u take the PG. In other words, the point guard is the QB of the NBA. Take Irving, it was why the Bulls took Rose. So with all due to respect to Williams, u can get many wing players. Its hard to find a franchise PG. So Irving is a must IMO.
    I would argue that it's a true center that's the QB of the NBA. It's the reason Greg Oden was picked ahead of Durant, Sam Bowie ahead of Jordan, guys like Olawakandi and Kwame go 1st overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
      It's absolutely hilarious that you think that a PG is on the same importance level to an NBA offense that a Qb is to an NFL offense. This coming from a Heat "fan" that watched his team go to the NBA finals with Mike Bibby and Mario Chalmers playing PG for them.
      Whats with the quotation marks around fan dude. I don't want to get into that bull **** again. But I'll just say yeah, and did we win? No. We did not. They had Barea and Kidd and that made one of the many differences.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        I would argue that it's a true center that's the QB of the NBA. It's the reason Greg Oden was picked ahead of Durant, Sam Bowie ahead of Jordan, guys like Olawakandi and Kwame go 1st overall.
        Well u could. I would prolly say one is the QB and the other is the LT. And hey, thats the two positions the Heat lack. Any other of u ******* geniuses wanna make that point and call me a band wagon fan? God, can any1 discuss basketball without being a moron.

Comment

Well u could. I would prolly say one is the QB and the other is the LT. And hey, thats the two positions the Heat lack. Any other of u ******* geniuses wanna make that point and call me a band wagon fan? God, can any1 discuss basketball without being a moron.
          I can't wait for the day when Pujols is holding up his Cubs jersey.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I can't wait for the day when Pujols is holding up his Cubs jersey.
            Thats the day the world ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Jennings did the same thing, entirely useless comparing Euroleague stats to NBA
              Jennings is a horrible comparison for Rubio, Jennings was a scorer with a broken jumper who struggled in a team setting. Ricky's a cerebral playmaker with a broken jumper, great length, smarts, hands on D and craftiness going to the hoop. Yes he'll be far more effective penetrating in teh NBA than he is in europe, that won't make him a scoring-guard like Jennings.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Its been almost a week so I am almost not cranky.

Comment

Whats with the quotation marks around fan dude. I don't want to get into that bull **** again. But I'll just say yeah, and did we win? No. We did not. They had Barea and Kidd and that made one of the many differences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    Jennings is a horrible comparison for Rubio, Jennings was a scorer with a broken jumper who struggled in a team setting. Ricky's a cerebral playmaker with a broken jumper, great length, smarts, hands on D and craftiness going to the hoop. Yes he'll be far more effective penetrating in teh NBA than he is in europe, that won't make him a scoring-guard like Jennings.
                    He's not comparing the players. He's just pointing out that Jennings stats weren't great in the European game but the talent was still there. So pointing to Rubios stats would be close to pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                      Haha I love when people use the Oprah thing on me. Now I regret neg repping u. Dang!

Comment

• http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssp...48484/30092842

J.J. Hickson anyone?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• He still has a ton of potential, at the least he is super athletic with a good motor. Obviously though saying Sessions and Hickson are on the block gives no hint as to if they will take Kyrie or Williams.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Or they will take both using Hickson to try to get Williams. Then trade Sessions to hopefully NY.

Comment

• I'd take Hickson with Nash, while he isn't the greatest scorer with the Suns it wouldn't surprise me to see him get 20 ppg in that pick and roll

Comment

• Hickson+#4 for #2 would be great for Minny even if Hickson backs up Love, but for Cleveland I honestly don't think Williams is worth both Hickson and say Kanter, but hey Irving+Williams would be a hell of a start for that franchise. If I were them though I'd try to get any value at all for Varejao, even coming off injury I think a contender could give some sort of compensation.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information