Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't tell nobody.......but........


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Acceptable: "I want to be better than Michael Jordan"

      Not Acceptable: "I am better than Michael Jordan"
      Yea, I don't understand all the outrage. He said he wants people to remember him as the greatest, and that he wants to be better than MJ. He didn't say is is or will be.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Yea, I don't understand all the outrage. He said he wants people to remember him as the greatest, and that he wants to be better than MJ. He didn't say is is or will be.
        Read the last sentence.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • The Heat owner fined $500,000 for telling the truth. MAN, **** DAVID STERN. That is all.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            The Heat owner fined $500,000 for telling the truth. MAN, **** DAVID STERN. That is all.
            he broke the rules. no talking about the lockout from any of the owners.

            But man.... the owner of carnival cruise lines?? that must be nothing to him.
            Last edited by soybean; 11-01-2011, 01:55 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by soybean View Post
              he broke the rules. no talking about the lockout from any of the owners.

              But man.... the owner of carnival cruise lines?? that must be nothing to him.
              Well it really isn't but c'mon he just said that what everyone kind of expected, that there are certain owners holding all of this up. He didn't name names, but I am guessing they are crappy team owners. My thinking is at least one of them has his team residing up in northeastern Ohio. OH NO I DIDN'T! Yes, I did.

              Comment


              • There showing NBA opening day highlights on sportscenter.

                Comment


                • Damn Dec 9th hurry up and get here!

                  Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

                  Comment


                  • Broussard reporting last night that CP3 wants to be a Knick and is willing to play out this season in NO and sign with NY as a free agent next summer.

                    Also, the Clippers are trying to do everything in their power to get Dwight Howard. Only player off the table is Blake.

                    Comment


                    • Maverick domination will still beat any team's attempt at 2nd dream team.


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DraftSavant View Post
                        Broussard reporting last night that CP3 wants to be a Knick and is willing to play out this season in NO and sign with NY as a free agent next summer.

                        Also, the Clippers are trying to do everything in their power to get Dwight Howard. Only player off the table is Blake.
                        Lol, only player worth remotely what Howard is, is Blake. Silly Clippers.

                        CP3 to NY seems like a damn near done deal. That team is gonna be pretty scary offensively, i wonder if they have enough money to sign Deandre Jordan this off-season then Paul the next.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Lol, only player worth remotely what Howard is, is Blake. Silly Clippers.

                          CP3 to NY seems like a damn near done deal. That team is gonna be pretty scary offensively, i wonder if they have enough money to sign Deandre Jordan this off-season then Paul the next.
                          Knicks cant afford Deandre. They are basically going to give 1 year deals and try to snag some amnesty guys and that is about it.

                          Comment


                          • The Hornets really ****** up bad by not selling high on Chris Paul. They could have at least got SOMETHING for him like Denver did when they traded Carmelo. They already had a young foundation with Darren Collison and Marcus Thornton. Just ship CP3 somewhere, load up on draft picks and players, and build around Collison & Thornton. It wasn't that ******* hard of a concept to comprehend but now the Hornets are likely to receive a big ole trade exemption, if even that, and that's about it.

                            A trade exemption and their dick in their hand. That's all the Hornets will get for one of the best PG in the game right now.

                            Instead of building for the future they traded for Trevor Ariza and his giant ass contract BECAUSE WE NEED A ******* SWINGMAN(!!!) and get Emeka Okafo for Tyson Chandler, who helped Dallas win a championship.

                            At least they got Carl Landry for Marcus Thornton which helped take over D-West when he went down with injury. But who gives a **** about that? Like they need to make the damn playoffs.

                            No one wants to buy the team because they ******* suck. They have no direction. I'll take over the team and make better decisions than what's being done and I don't even follow the NBA as closely as I should. Make Bill Simmons the GM. Do something. Ah **** it.

                            God, I hate this ******* team.
                            Last edited by diabsoule; 11-29-2011, 03:26 PM.

                            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                              Knicks cant afford Deandre. They are basically going to give 1 year deals and try to snag some amnesty guys and that is about it.
                              Yeah, i didn't think so, but they could still MLE someone next off-season after they blow their wad on CP3.

                              That's gonna be interesting. It's either gonna be completely awesome to watch, or a complete train wreck. Two of their three superstars will have major knee issues.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                The Hornets really ****** up bad by not selling high on Chris Paul. They could have at least got SOMETHING for him like Denver did when they traded Carmelo. They already had a young foundation with Darren Collison and Marcus Thornton. Just ship CP3 somewhere, load up on draft picks and players, and build around Collison & Thornton. It wasn't that ******* hard of a concept to comprehend but now the Hornets are likely to receive a big ole trade exemption, if even that, and that's about it.

                                A trade exemption and their dick in their hand. That's all the Hornets will get for one of the best PG in the game right now.

                                Instead of building for the future they traded for Trevor Ariza and his giant ass contract BECAUSE WE NEED A ******* SWINGMAN(!!!) and get Emeka Okafo for Tyson Chandler, who helped Dallas win a championship.

                                At least they got Carl Landry for Marcus Thornton which helped take over D-West when he went down with injury. But who gives a **** about that? Like they need to make the damn playoffs.

                                No one wants to buy the team because they ******* suck. They have no direction. I'll take over the team and make better decisions than what's being done and I don't even follow the NBA as closely as I should. Make Bill Simmons the GM. Do something. Ah **** it.

                                God, I hate this ******* team.
                                Sounds like you needs a hug...*hug*

                                "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information