• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Rondo_For_Paul

Erm.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• ****...If I was the Hornets I would do that in a second. I hate Rondo...a lot, but he is one of the best pure PG's in the game. Cant shoot for dick, but he can pass the hell out of it. Why not accept it if its true? Its better than you'd get when CP3 bolts in FA.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• The New Jersey Nets are prepared to offer a trade package featuring Brook Lopez and two future first-round picks to acquire Dwight Howard
        http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/72...-orlando-magic

Comment

• I'd think somewhat seriously about that if I were New Orleans. That Howard deal....not so much.
          Last edited by yo123; 11-30-2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Paul will be a free agent next summer, and the financial incentives for staying put would be even stronger. The Hornets could offer Paul a five-year deal worth $100 million. The Knicks could offer only four years and $74.3 million, based on the new rules.

Rarely have superstars left their teams for such a drastic pay cut. Nor could Paul benefit from a sign-and-trade deal. Under the new rules, a player who leaves via sign-and-trade can get only four years (instead of five) and 4.5 percent raises (instead of 7.5 percent).

Signing Paul as a free agent may not be viable, either.

The Knicks have $44.6 million committed for 2012-13, to five players, including the rookie Iman Shumpert and an option on Toney Douglas. That does not include any free-agent signings they might make next month. Assuming the cap remains about $58 million — as the league expects — the Knicks might have only $13 million to spend. Paul would be eligible for a deal starting at $17.4 million.

The Knicks could clear $5.2 million by declining Douglas’s option and letting Shumpert and Renaldo Balkman go for nothing. But that would leave them with three superstars and no teammates, no cap room and few draft picks.
            Even with all that, if CP3 really wants NY, he'll take 4 for 75, right?

It will be interesting to see if all the NYK do this month is 1-year deals... that would be a good sign.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• It doesn't matter if New Orleans wants to or not, Boston isn't gonna trade Rondo if CP3 doesn't extend with them.

Comment

• CP3 to Boston? Sounds to good to be true.
                I feel bad saying that though bc I love Rondo.
                I love his D, heart, drive and his court vision.
                If he had an Avery Johnson jump shot, he'd be unstoppable.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• LETS GET DWIGHT!
                  LETS ******* DO IT!
                  come on baby, Dwight and D-Will... *drools*
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    LETS GET DWIGHT!
                    LETS ******* DO IT!
                    come on baby, Dwight and D-Will... *drools*
                    And Anthony Morrow.....and.......umm..........

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      And Anthony Morrow.....and.......umm..........
                      THATS ALL WE NEED!
                      and Marshon! and Damion James is pretty good kinda sometimes!

DWill-Morrow-James-Jordan Williams-D12
                      with Marshon.

championship.
                      lock it up
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• That gives you the Heat with 2 stars instead of 3 scotty. Jordan Williams? The Maryland one?
                        Last edited by yo123; 11-30-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• yep because he's our only PF.

and the only thing is that imo PG and C are the most prime positions and most important on the court. They'd have no answer for D12 and Dwill.

and bosh is ugly while DWill always, ALWAYS has a perfectly trimmed beard. so there's that
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...-celtics-dealt

C.Paul wouldn't sign an extension with Celts. So much for that. (via close source)
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Rondo must feel awesome knowing that the Celtics are dying to get Chris Paul.

It might just be me, but I really hate the trading that goes on in the NBA. So many of these trades don't impact much and honestly it just destroys any type of loyalty a player can have unless they're a top superstar.

I really hate the Spurs, but I respect the hell out of how they built their team. They drafted a lot of those guys and then add depth with experienced talent who wants to win. Other top teams have basically been purchased (Lakers, Celtics) and it happens over and over. Their superstars get old and then they recycle them (rip off smaller market) and get new superstars.

Fans don't really care though. People acted like they were cheering for the good guy Mavs last year because of Lebron, when in reality the Mavs had the highest payroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                That gives you the Heat with 2 stars instead of 3 scotty. Jordan Williams? The Maryland one?
                                Whos the 3rd star for the Heat?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information