NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I don't see how the Lakers could pull it off though. Since they are over the cap, they aren't a threat to steal away the player at the MLE.

Teams under the cap like New Jersey however... Dangerous.
    Yea...i'm still not 100% sure how the new deal works..gotta read up on it but...idk...hoping for a good year..hoping Kobe's well rested and the Lakeshow can give it a real good shot.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
      Stan Van Gundy is the problem.
      Arenas cannot shoot at all anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Used to shoot the living hell out of it...but yea...dude's jumper is broke.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Shooting is not a skill that diminishes over time. You hate him too much. It's unhealthy brother. I know this... cause your lover boy, SVG boils my blood.

Comment

• Cowboys Mock:
            1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
            2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
            3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

Shooting is not a skill that diminishes over time. You hate him too much. It's unhealthy brother. I know this... cause your lover boy, SVG boils my blood.
              You're crazy. Arenas is trash. He was never a really high percentage shooter before, and that's when he had knees. He's been god awful for a long while now.

Turkoglu looks about cooked as well, but he still has more value than that of Gil. They'd be much wiser to clear themselves of Arenas' albatross contract. Arenas' days in Orlando are probably numbered.

There isnt much to like at all in Arenas' game anymore. I dont really understand the love here. He's worse than the ancient version of VC we had here. Most nights, he didnt even belong on the court.

I'm not a big fan of the team they've assembled at all...they're old and as much as I loved Hedo in the past, he looks done...and Arenas again, is damned pathetic out there.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-30-2011, 06:06 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Gilbert Arenas is a fuckawful shooter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I just looked at Gilbert's FG% numbers over the last few years and lol'd at my desk.

Comment

You need to hone that skill as your body starts deteriorating. Polish your jumper as your knees start giving out and give you less and less explosion year after year. Guys like Jordan and Kobe are great because as they got older, their jump shot got better, cause that's the last thing to go. Guys like Arenas suck so much because they stop giving a ****. They have this idea in their mind that they can still play the level they did 10 years ago.

Comment

• Blah blah blah... Hate on haters....

Arenas is gonna have a huge year. ...and when he does, I'm gonna say EAT IT SUCKA!

Comment

• Do you mean we're gonna eat it? Arenas won't by the way, he ******* sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          You need to hone that skill as your body starts deteriorating. Polish your jumper as your knees start giving out and give you less and less explosion year after year. Guys like Jordan and Kobe are great because as they got older, their jump shot got better, cause that's the last thing to go.
                          Wonder if Lebron will follow suit.

Anyways I think in the short term future they should start thinking about contracting some teams. I don't think it would hurt the league at all to see the exodus of the Bobcats.

Does anyone on this board even claim them as 'their' team?

Comment

• I don't want Dwight to leave Orlando. I'd feel bad for them, they would've lost out on Shaq and then Dwight, and there'd be no reason for any fan to have hope in them if they can't hold on to any superstars.

Comment

• Matt Barnes: "Dwight told me he wants to be a Laker."
                              While Kupchak remained guarded with his answers, Lakers forward Matt Barnes was much more open when asked about the rumors surrounding his former teammate Howard.

"You know, I've been hearing Dwight. I've been hearing Baron [Davis]. I've been hearing stuff a lot lately," Barnes said. "I've talked to both of those guys and they want to be here, so we'll see what happens."

Comment

• Would Dwight be willing to play for the MLE? Cause Orlando doesn't have to trade him there and re-live the Shaq story all over again. In fact, I think the Magic owner, Rich Devos would have to die before he spoon fed LA another 3 championships.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information