NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    David Stern can go suck on a bag of camel dicks. Everything involving NO is dead or has died, what a **** way to start off the season. Like, 10% of the information that has been reported is accurate. This have been some strange, strange times for NBA fans.
    He also ****** Houston out of getting Gasol and possibly Nene.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• I just caught up in this thread and all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Nash and Gortat being worth Bynum?

First of all, this isn't 2005... We don't need a point guard that's double Bynum's age.

I'm sure Nash will be able to keep up with CP3, Rondo, Tyreke Evans, hell even Ricky Rubio?

It doesn't matter if he gives us 8-10 assists a game, our problem at PG in the past was defense and speed. Nash gives us nothing of that.

And Gortat isn't that much worse than Bynum? HUH?! Really?? wtf.

yeah let's sacrifice 1.6 blocks per game while sacraficing roughly about 4 years in age.

Also, please let our management have a plan. We better be making a huge move soon or else, we'd be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round with what we have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        He also ****** Houston out of getting Gasol and possibly Nene.
        Everyone actively involved in the off-season has gotten ******. He ******* ruined the off-season for me, everything is tainted. Off-seasons in sports are a huge domino effect. Once you **** with one domino, you ruin everything else, and David Stern took a massive dump on the biggest domino of free agency. **** him. **** him up his stupid ass. He better be ******* gone after this **** season.

Comment

• I thought we were done with this? As much as you want Andrew Bynum to be Dwight Howard he's not. Gortat played at an all star level the second half of last year, if he played for the Lakers you'd be on his nuts instead. And by the time Nash retires Kobe won't be playing at the same level anyway.

It's really not even close actually.

Comment

• I dont get it. Yeah, Bynum's a good, young athletic center but like...why so much hype and love for a guy who's averaged 10.5 and 7 while having major injury problems and concerns his entire career?
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              I dont get it. Yeah, Bynum's a good, young athletic center but like...why so much hype and love for a guy who's averaged 10.5 and 7 while having major injury problems and concerns his entire career?
              Because I hear he has like long arms and stuff, and he can take two steps without falling over himself. Yeah, that makes him a future superstar for sure. Who cares that both his knees are one mis-step away from spontaneously combusting?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Because I hear he has like long arms and stuff, and he can take two steps without falling over himself. Yeah, that makes him a future superstar for sure. Who cares that both his knees are one mis-step away from spontaneously combusting?
                SUPERSTAR.
                oh, and I hit enter, the rest of my message should've read "D'Imperio"

and before the laker fans come a running and bashing me, this isn't me rationalizing why the magic should trade dwight to the nets because bropez is better than bynum. I just think bynum is over rated and his injury past and bad knees are a pretty big deal
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  I just caught up in this thread and all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Nash and Gortat being worth Bynum?

First of all, this isn't 2005... We don't need a point guard that's double Bynum's age.

I'm sure Nash will be able to keep up with CP3, Rondo, Tyreke Evans, hell even Ricky Rubio?

It doesn't matter if he gives us 8-10 assists a game, our problem at PG in the past was defense and speed. Nash gives us nothing of that.

And Gortat isn't that much worse than Bynum? HUH?! Really?? wtf.

yeah let's sacrifice 1.6 blocks per game while sacraficing roughly about 4 years in age.

Also, please let our management have a plan. We better be making a huge move soon or else, we'd be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round with what we have now.
                  Gortat > Bynum

Comment

SUPERSTAR.

and before the laker fans come a running and bashing me, this isn't me rationalizing why the magic should trade dwight to the nets because bropez is better than bynum. I just think bynum is over rated and his injury past and bad knees are a pretty big deal
                    Scotty didn't you know Bynum still has potiential after being in the league for 6 years and having no knees. So many teams want to trade for him it's not even funnyz.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      I thought we were done with this? As much as you want Andrew Bynum to be Dwight Howard he's not. Gortat played at an all star level the second half of last year, if he played for the Lakers you'd be on his nuts instead. And by the time Nash retires Kobe won't be playing at the same level anyway.

It's really not even close actually.
                      I'm seriously confused by these people. Do you not realize how good Nash still is? How good Gortat was with regular playing time? How combustible and obscenely overrated Bynum is?

And no, Nash cannot play defense. But defense sure as **** wasn't your only problem from the point guard position. You telling me that Fisher and Blake are absolutely lethal shooters just like Nash, are clutch just like Nash, and can dish out 10 assists per game like Nash? Give me a ******* break and stop overrating that no kneed fucktard.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

SUPERSTAR.

But can you throw in a guy like Pau as well?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          But can you throw in a guy like Pau as well?
                          oh, no. I already know the lakers have way more to offer. I was making a disclaimer that my thinking Bynum and his value beign over-rated have no connections to my being a nets fan and wanting Howard on the nets.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• That Odom trade was extremely shady, the Lakers must have something in mind to follow up otherwise I really don't get it.

Also, Nash is such a baller. Hope the guy gets a shot as a championship. Would be cool to see him come to NY. Knicks would have an easier time affording him than Paul but he'd still be a huge upgrade for them and he's obviously familiar with the system. Plus I'm in NJ so selfishly it'd be nice to get to the Garden and see him play from time to time. Same reason I'd like the Nets to land Howard (provided my Bulls don't, and it seems we have no shot).

Comment

• D12 to LA. Book it.

Comment

• DeAndre Jordan has signed a 4 year, $43 million offer sheet with Golden State, agent Greg Lawrence tells Y!

Jeremy Lin was claimed off waivers by the Rockets

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information