X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips are gonna match it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
      Scotty didn't you know Bynum still has potiential after being in the league for 6 years and having no knees. So many teams want to trade for him it's not even funnyz.
      Still trolling about this?

Good for you.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Hornets/Clippers talking trade. Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks according to Broussard.
        Last edited by yo123; 12-11-2011, 06:46 PM. Reason: grammar failure

Comment

• Jesus Christ at that offer. I guess theyre trying to make sure another deal isnt vetoed.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not even big on Bledsoe and Aminu, but that's definitely a good return.

Comment

• The Clips are ******* stupid if they gut their team like that for Paul. And **** everything about David Stern and the Hornets. They need to lose Paul to FA in order for this asshole to finally get kicked on his ass out of the league's commissioner office.

And the Clips are getting gang raped in that trade. I'd do all of that except Gordon and still call it fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Still trolling about this?

Good for you.
                What's your arguement potential?

Comment

• Gortat is a shorter center that doesn't block shots, what good is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Hornets/Clippers talking trade. Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks according to Broussard.
                    Even as a Hornets fan (casual) that seems to be asking a lot. Hell, I'd trade CP3 for Kaman, Mo Williams, Aminu, Bledsoe, Trey Thompkins, and 2 1sts. Gordon is a FA after this year and Hornets would risk losing him if he doesn't re-sign and would be AGAIN in the same position.

Clips get CP3 and keep Gordon plus they can match the offer for DeAndre Jordan. Have a team of CP3, Gordon, Caron Butler, Griffin, Jordan
                    Last edited by diabsoule; 12-11-2011, 07:04 PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      Gortat is a shorter center that doesn't block shots, what good is that?
                      Because you can still play good defense without blocking shots? And Gortat is one inch shorter than Bynum.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        Even as a Hornets fan (casual) that seems to be asking a lot. Hell, I'd trade CP3 for Kaman, Mo Williams, Aminu, Bledsoe, Trey Thompkins, and 2 1sts. Gordon is a FA after this year and Hornets would risk losing him if he doesn't re-sign and would be AGAIN in the same position.

Clips get CP3 and keep Gordon plus they can match the offer for DeAndre Jordan. Have a team of CP3, Gordon, Caron Butler, Griffin, Jordan
                        Gordon would be a a restricted FA. So you would keep him for a year at least.

Comment

I thought we were done with this? As much as you want Andrew Bynum to be Dwight Howard he's not. Gortat played at an all star level the second half of last year, if he played for the Lakers you'd be on his nuts instead. And by the time Nash retires Kobe won't be playing at the same level anyway.

It's really not even close actually.
                          Please. We've been critical of all of our players from Pau's softness from Odom's tentativeness, Fisher sucking, I even was critical of Kobe at times.

Then I or somone else defends Bynum and you just dismiss it to blind homerism?

Ok let's take everyone on SWDC out of account. Now let me ask you this, if Bynum and Gortat are equals, then why aren't NBA GMs throwing multiple trade offers for Gortat. Why isn't or wasn't he in rumors for players like KG or Chris Bosh etc.?

EDIT: Ok also let's trade for a 37 - 38 year old point guard coming off his 2nd lowest ppg, lowest 3p%, lowest 3PM and 3PA. But yeah, I'm sure he's on the upswing of his career that'll allow us to beat OKC in the playoffs. Russ Westbrook who?
                          Last edited by soybean; 12-11-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            Please. We've been critical of all of our players from Pau's softness from Odom's tentativeness, Fisher sucking, I even was critical of Kobe at times.

Then I or somone else defends Bynum and you just dismiss it to blind homerism?

Ok let's take everyone on SWDC out of account. Now let me ask you this, if Bynum and Gortat are equals, then why aren't NBA GMs throwing multiple trade offers for Gortat. Why isn't or wasn't he in rumors for players like KG or Chris Bosh etc.?
                            No one said they're equals, you just completely made that up. They said there wasn't a huge difference, and that him + a top 5 PG is better than Bynum. Bynum averaged 11/9 last year. Gortat averaged 13/9 (15/10 after the all star break, equal to Bynum's best season.) Kobe is 33 and starting towards the downside of his career, why wouldn't you deal for Nash and make a couple more runs with him if you could?

Seriously, Bynum hasn't even made an all star team in 6 years even with the Laker bias in the voting.
                            Last edited by yo123; 12-11-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• It could be because the Suns have no money and can't afford a superstar anyway. The reasoning for declining a trade that was brought up just because Fenikz said it is beyond ********. Nash/Kobe/Metta/Gasol/Gortat would be much better than Fisher/Kobe/Metta/Gasol/Bynum would be.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

No one said they're equals, you just completely made that up. They said there wasn't a huge difference, and that him + a top 5 PG is better than Bynum. Bynum averaged 11/9 last year. Gortat averaged 13/9 (15/10 after the all star break, equal to Bynum's best season.) Kobe is 33 and starting towards the downside of his career, why wouldn't you deal for Nash and make a couple more runs with him if you could?

Seriously, Bynum hasn't even made an all star team in 6 years even with the Laker bias in the voting.
                                Gortat would get eaten alive by all other centers and PFs in the league. Bynum is a beast in the playoffs and wasn't even remotely part of the reason we lost. I wouldn't even trust his matchup against Lamarcus Aldridge.

Bynum is the better player, we can't just look at ppg to determine who is better. Our offense is more conservative and we had many other weapons, (Pau, Kobe, Lamar). He's one of the true centers that does everything centers are suppose to do, rebound, block shots, pull defenses into the paint. etc.

He's a much better player than Gortat.

EDIT: nash's age just isn't worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information