No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also let me just say that this free trial of NBA league pass is awesome and I'm not going to leave the house nearly enough the next 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Also let me just say that this free trial of NBA league pass is awesome and I'm not going to leave the house nearly enough the next 2 weeks.
      I definitely 2nd this all the way till the 8th hell yea

Comment

• You all better be watching my Kings spank the Lakers. Or at least try to spank the Lakers..

Comment

• Luke Walton is playing PF. lulz.

Comment

• Michael Jordan is a terrible owner. He's as bad an owner as good as he was a player.

Can anyone tell me anything positive about the drafting of Bizmack Biyombo?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
              Michael Jordan is a terrible owner. He's as bad an owner as good as he was a player.

He is young and he blocks shots?

Comment

• Jordan is the worst owner in the league, but are we really criticizing draft picks that have played 1 regular season game?

Biyombo has pretty insane defensive potential and this draft was pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  Michael Jordan is a terrible owner. He's as bad an owner as good as he was a player.

In addition to the other comments, he also has an awesome name.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• The Warriors are cool. I'm taking them as my team in the West.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Metta World Peace beast mode.

Comment

• Ron Artest kicking some ass.

Comment

• My Kings are doing great on offense, but jesus christ they look like a HS team on defense in the 4th. No rotations whatsoever.

Comment

• Tyreke beast mode!!!

Comment

• I'm actually kinda hoping that the Hornets trade Kaman to the Cavs for Varejao and Sessions and then trade Okafor to TWolves for Beasley, Tolliver, and Randolph (maybe another combo)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Oh Demarcus you sexy, sexy beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information