• so I love Ty Lawson.
    top 5 PG.
    not really...but kinda.
    idk, I love him, he rules.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• some team needs to draft this guy:

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        so I love Ty Lawson.
        top 5 PG.
        not really...but kinda.
        idk, I love him, he rules.
        I remember when he was on my team.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
          some team needs to draft this guy:

He is much skinnier than Yao was. Yao at least looked like he was decently built, I feel like this guy would get manhandled by some guys in this league. But then again being 7'9" hes going to block a lot of shot...who knows.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod
            Congrats to Lebron James for getting engaged, his fiance now leads the family with 1 ring.
            Zing!!!!!!!!!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Supposedly Demarcus Cousins has demanded a trade for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Supposedly Demarcus Cousins has demanded a trade for some reason.
                http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8974

Here is a link in case anyone asks for one.

Comment

• I wanted the Pistons to draft Cousins.. but I don't think I would want to trade for him. Since when do second year players demand a trade? What's going on?

Comment

• So much for him finding maturity this year. He's starting, averaging a double double, and is on a young and talented team. The only reason that his minutes are down to 27 per is because he is averaging 5 fouls a game.
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• He's also shooting 32% from the floor.

Honestly who even wants him after this? Demanding a trade after one year and openly ripping on your coach? Someone obviously will but I don't think teams are going to be lining up.

Comment

• He is probably mad that Jorts dropped a double double on him in his first start lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          He's also shooting 32% from the floor.

Honestly who even wants him after this? Demanding a trade after one year and openly ripping on your coach? Someone obviously will but I don't think teams are going to be lining up.
                          I would. He's going to be a beast. Arrogant asshole too? Yeah, but a damn good player.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            I wanted the Pistons to draft Cousins.. but I don't think I would want to trade for him. Since when do second year players demand a trade? What's going on?
                            I think Chris Webber did right before his second year, but he had an amazing rookie year so.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon
                              Kucoc was a great player in Europe as was Sabonis, so to say he never was greart is incorrect. Jordan and Pippen were going to show him up in the 92 olympics but it never worked out that way.

Personally i dont think you need to have a 15 year NBA career to prove your great. Bill Walton was the best player in the world from his sophomore year at UCLA to his second year with the Trailbalzers. Just my take.
                              Eh, he was a solid role player who really never lived up to the contract Chicago gave him. No All-Stars or 6th man awards. Nice shooter, pretty good passer, made poor use of his size.

Pretty much Gallo.

Comment

• Lamar Odom looks unbelievably slow. He can't even get by Darko.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information