No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Kevin Love. And Ricky Rubio. And can we ******* trade Beasley yet?

Beasley ****** up his finger and the camera was on him on the bench and he screamed "Oh ****, that's my bone!!" It was pretty funny. Poor guy.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      I could see the Wizards trying to trade for him, thinking Wall could keep him in line then he gets more ridiculous than ever
      I think javale mcgee and demarcus cousins would be a terrible fit together.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        I think javale mcgee and demarcus cousins would be a terrible fit together.
        It is better then Mcgee and Blatche. If the Wiz can get Cousins for Blatche you do it in a heart beat.

Comment

• Not a chance in hell the Kings do Blatche for Cousins. The Wizards have enough immature assholes on their team anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Not a chance in hell the Kings do Blatche for Cousins. The Wizards have enough immature assholes on their team anyway.
            I didn't say they would. I was just saying its is better then what they currently have.

Comment

• Man I was skeptical about Rubio's ability to do his pistol pete's passing in the nba but some of these passes are siiiiiiick.

he even bounced it between dirk's legs yesterday. Also the bounce pass to K. Love. damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                Man I was skeptical about Rubio's ability to do his pistol pete's passing in the nba but some of these passes are siiiiiiick.

he even bounced it between dirk's legs yesterday. Also the bounce pass to K. Love. damn.
                Not sure why you would be skeptical as the NBA game is much more wide open than playing in Europe.

The guy for the Wolves that is puzzling to me is Derrick Williams, i thought he'd be an instant hit there, he's been slow to get going.

Comment

• I bet the Pistons trade for Cousins. Talent wise, he would be a good fit next to Greg Monroe. We need size, and we need some solid rebounding. I would pass just based on his apparent ****** attitude, but I think Dumars and even some Pistons fans would point to Rasheed Wallace working out for us in an effort to justify taking on a new headcase. Considering we don't have a strong veteran locker room or a respected head coach, I don't think we could keep him in check like the 2004 Pistons kept Rasheed relatively under control. We should pass on Cousins and keep our fingers crossed for Andre Drummond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Not sure why you would be skeptical as the NBA game is much more wide open than playing in Europe.

The guy for the Wolves that is puzzling to me is Derrick Williams, i thought he'd be an instant hit there, he's been slow to get going.
                    He's been struggling a bit with his shot but he's still making plays, he's been great on the boards and he's getting to the basket just not finishing. He'll be fine in time. We also have a lot of guys at his position to get minutes to so he's not playing huge minutes yet.

Comment

• What could Detroit offer for Cousins? Jerbeko?

Comment

• how about another undersized shooting guard trying to play point? or charlie villanueva?
                        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          What could Detroit offer for Cousins? Jerbeko?
                          Probably something with our Round 1 pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            He's been struggling a bit with his shot but he's still making plays, he's been great on the boards and he's getting to the basket just not finishing. He'll be fine in time. We also have a lot of guys at his position to get minutes to so he's not playing huge minutes yet.
                            He had two beast mode offensive boards last night. Dude will be fine.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                              how about another undersized shooting guard trying to play point? or charlie villanueva?
                              Stuckey, Villanueva, and Daye for Cousins. Let's do that.

Comment

• Shane Battier and Juwan Howard for Cousins.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information