No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea Lowry is a total stud. He's gonna go overlooked because of the overall quality of PGs around the league nowadays, but Lowry is awesome.

Comment

• I like Lowry a lot as well.

Kobe is feelin it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• 20/20 game for Bynum...thats awesome

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• 22 Pts, 9 Reb, 9 Ast for Kyle Lowry in a losing effort. Kobe and Bynum domination!

Comment

• Hornets/Grizzlies/76ers agree on 3 team deal. Marreese Speights to the Grizzlies, Xavier Henry to the Hornets, 2 2nd rounders to the 76ers

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/74...rleans-hornets

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Hornets/Grizzlies/76ers agree on 3 team deal. Marreese Speights to the Grizzlies, Xavier Henry to the Hornets, 2 2nd rounders to the 76ers

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/74...rleans-hornets
              Ahhh Xaiver Henry..how I loved you tremendously in MOTH's NBA2K11 simulation..
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• The wizards are so bad it isnt even funny. It even seems John Wall regressed this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  The wizards are so bad it isnt even funny. It even seems John Wall regressed this year.
                  Well the players around him suck ass, so until he gets surrounded with better talent hes pretty much screwed.

Comment

• Ricky Rubio does many things that I enjoy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Ricky Rubio does many things that I enjoy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• BJ Mullens is an ugly bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          Well the players around him suck ass, so until he gets surrounded with better talent hes pretty much screwed.
                          it seems his shooting and FG% are getting worse. I wonder if us making a play at cousins would be a good move in an attempt to get something going for us.

Right now all I can hope for is Drummond or Davis in the draft. Obviously if we did make a trade for Cousins and still kept our first round pick we would use that for a shooting guard like Jermey Lamb

Wall-Lamb-Vesley/Singleton-Cousins-McGee is a young and talented bunch.

Comment

• Darko and Wesley Johnson ******* suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              How long before you admit you're wrong?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The only guy of value the Wizards have to make a play at Cousins is Wall, and he's going no where.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information