• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wizards are an absolute disaster.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      How long before you admit you're wrong?
      I was insanely high on him during the draft, but it fell apart because he didn't improve whatsoever in Spain the last two years. He was probably just not giving full effort or something, so I'm going to give myself the benefit of the doubt.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        The only guy of value the Wizards have to make a play at Cousins is Wall, and he's going no where.
        yea that is just wishful thinking on my part. Though I would love for us to get Davis in the draft.

Comment

• The Knicks are killing me. The Bobcats? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            The Knicks are killing me. The Bobcats? Really?
            The defensive effort is horrible but I guess that's what we all expect out of a D'Antoni coached team.

At least Iman Shumpert looks like a damn good player on both ends.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              The defensive effort is horrible but I guess that's what we all expect out of a D'Antoni coached team.

At least Iman Shumpert looks like a damn good player on both ends.

He's no Boris Diaw.

Comment

• Tony ******* Allen goes 8-8 against us? TONY ******* ALLEN?!?!?!?!

Comment

• Anybody down for another 2K11 sim? If anyone's interested my GT is theboywonder44. Even if you just want to play a game hit me up.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• skinny Charles Barkley is awesome

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Tony ******* Allen goes 8-8 against us? TONY ******* ALLEN?!?!?!?!
                      I didn't even know he ran back on offense.

Comment

• so the nets are pretty bad. and injured. and bad. but i like MarShon lots
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Cousins with 26 points in 25 minutes.. but dear god he needs to learn how to play without fouling out every single game. Fouling out in 25 minutes is pretty bad and he's been doing it all year :/

Also nice to see the bench contribute absolutely nothing. Jimmer 3-13 and Outlol 0-5.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, why are the Wolves still giving Michael Beasley the minutes they are. Watching him at this point is just more sad than anything else. He has no confidence whatsoever in his shot or handle at the moment, yet still isn't bright enough to defer to his teammates. I know Derrick Williams is a liability on defense at this point, but we are much better giving those minutes to a guy that brings something to our team.

BTW, yay for Wolves fans taking over the NBA discussion thread!
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Cole, Chalmers, Battier, James Jones and 2013 first rounder that is hopefully #30 overall for Rubio and hell we'll even take Beasley back since he is ******* awful and that would sweeten the pot (and no that pot Beasley!!!!) I always knew Rubio was gonna be like sex.

Comment

• I know you're only being half-serious but Chalmers, Battier and Jones are straight garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information