No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar DeRozan has really improved his perimeter shooting this year.

Comment

• Watching Haywood play just makes me sad we need a decent C. Ianmihan has shown flashes but he's not given the minutes to get comfortable with Dirk in rotation at the 5 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulldogs View Post
        Demar DeRozan has really improved his perimeter shooting this year.
        Well, it would've been nearly impossible for him to have gotten any worse. Nevertheless, his 3 point percentage right now is ridiculous. Never seen a guy improve his long distance shooting that much in an off-season.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
          Well, it would've been nearly impossible for him to have gotten any worse. Nevertheless, his 3 point percentage right now is ridiculous. Never seen a guy improve his long distance shooting that much in an off-season.
          Look at Paul George's ridiculous improvement.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Per Ken Berger of CBS: The Kings have sent out a news release that they have fired coach Paul Westphal

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Per Ken Berger of CBS: The Kings have sent out a news release that they have fired coach Paul Westphal
              That's pretty ******* funny imo

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Per Ken Berger of CBS: The Kings have sent out a news release that they have fired coach Paul Westphal
                Probably has a lot to do with that press release he gave out about DMC.

Cousins:1

Westphal: 0

Comment

• Thank god, we really need a new staff to come in and try and fix this young team. I am going to the game tonight vs the Bucks, hoping to see Cousins play with some intensity and Tyreke needs to bounce back after a few bad games in a row.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Keith Smith is apparently a permanent interm head coach in the league.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Cousins has been amazing, but yell at him not to foul so much. Well, kindly yell, or he'll go beat your face in.

Comment

• Gene Woj said that a few GM's have told him they wouldn't be surprised to see Larry Brown in Sactown

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Cousins has been amazing, but yell at him not to foul so much. Well, kindly yell, or he'll go beat your face in.
                          38.6 percent field goal percentage= amazing now?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Gene Woj said that a few GM's have told him they wouldn't be surprised to see Larry Brown in Sactown
                            I'd really like him in Sacramento, he could hopefully toughen this team up and start playing some defense. I wouldn't mind seeing Tyreke get shopped to see what we can get for him. We need to land a stud player this year in the draft, hopefully a SF like Barnes.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              38.6 percent field goal percentage= amazing now?
                              I've actually watched him play and i'm not basing my opinion off strictly box score numbers, so yeah, he's been pretty damn good. Stick to watching that miserable Pistons team.

Btw, Larry Brown would epic fail in Sacramento. The team is way too young and has too many personalities to mesh with a hardass like Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                I've actually watched him play and i'm not basing my opinion off strictly box score numbers, so yeah, he's been pretty damn good. Stick to watching that miserable Pistons team.
                                Oh yeah, because the Kings are just so amazing. Keep leaving in a dream world where you're better off with an incredibly inefficient, fat, lazy, undisciplined piece of **** Demarcus Cousins instead of Greg Monroe.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information