NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
    Just thinking about something... why did Charlotte trade Wallace... like what did they get? A first last year and a first this year?
    MJ wanted salary cap relief.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
      Yes. And we came back thanks to Evans, Cousins and a lil bit of Thornton.

The Kings can do well if those 3 get back on track.

Evans with 26 pts, 10 reb and 5 assists is a good start.
      Cousins had 19 pts and 15 reb.
      That is a good core. But they obviously need to get Cousins emotions in check.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
        Yes. And we came back thanks to Evans, Cousins and a lil bit of Thornton.

The Kings can do well if those 3 get back on track.

Evans with 26 pts, 10 reb and 5 assists is a good start.
        Cousins had 19 pts and 15 reb.
        It was more than a little bit of Thornton. Before Evans sealed it, he was lighting it up, scored 25 or 27 in the second half.

It's exciting to see that Cousins is going apeshit on the boards even though he's constantly in foul trouble. I'd love to see what he could do on 35mpg if he could just manage his damn fouls. What a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
          They have been soooooo bad in the 4th quarter and the road this year. That was terrible. And haha, foul on World Peace....not sure if that will get old.
          they have no closer. I think their main problem is points.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
            That is a good core. But they obviously need to get Cousins emotions in check.
            He's just one of those misunderstood guys that just want to win at all costs, and sometimes it comes off as selfishness or as him being a bad teammate. As far as i know, everyone on the team loves him, and any problems this season were more with Westphal and how he was using him on offense. That kid belongs in the block and no where else. He's an animal down low, there isn't many guys that can size him up and keep him from getting under the basket.

Comment

• I still ******* hate Stern...CP3 should be a god damn laker. I wouldnt have to watch this sad excuse of a player, Steve Blake as much.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• This is so good. Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOAPL...ature=youtu.be
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Lol i always love to hear them when they're supposedly talking off the record. Poor Atlanta lol

Comment

• The Lakers gonna drop another one but you cant help but be optimistic.

Bynum with another 21 and 12. Kobe's knee seems to be healthy thanks to the german magician, and the wrist doesnt seem to be affecting his shooting. Hopefully we get in a groove. We need to make a move at PG or get a SF.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Look at Paul George's ridiculous improvement.
                      George at least has been able to shoot the 3 at a respectable clip in the past and has a very smooth, consistent stroke. I have yet to watch Derozan yet this year, but his 3 point stroke has been just awful dating back to his time at USC. Insane that he's done what he has so far, though I highly doubt he'll be able to keep it above 35%.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• And by "German magic" you mean blood doping.

Comment

• Portland just might actually be the best team in the West...
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Portland just might actually be the best team in the West...
                            Come playoffs, I just don't see it. No true superstar=playoff fail.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Come playoffs, I just don't see it. No true superstar=playoff fail.
                              I would argue that LaMarcus Aldridge plays like a true superstar, but is not one in name.
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                And by "German magic" you mean blood doping.
                                It worked didnt it?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information