No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West is gonna trade for him and then trade him to the Lakers for Metta World Peace and Luke Walton.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Nice slate of games tonight....I'm going to be so sad when the League Pass free trial period is over. I may convince my roommates to split it three ways. I mean, I can find any game on the internet, but nothing beats having all the games right on your TV.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Mike Bibby really shouldn't be on an NBA team right now. He was awful last year, but this is a disgrace.....surely there is a young PG somewhere that deserves a shot over Bibby's corpse. He is actually hitting three tonight, but he absolutely useless in all other areas.
        Last edited by Rob S; 01-06-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• I hate Beasley so ******* much. This can't be stated enough. Any veteran SGs we could trade him for?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Its so refreshing that Flip actually has hustle players playing this game. Singleton, booker, wall is a nice combo. It looks like it may have even rubbed off on Andray Blatche.

Comment

• Melo is Mr. Clutch. Nobody I would rather have taking the last shot. Knowing the Knicks, however, someone blows by Bibby for a layup right here.

Comment

• Yeah Melo is sick. I had a bad feeling after that pick. but my prediction is wall brinks a lay up or blatche takes one of the worst shots ever. and we lose

Comment

• I see the Pistons are doing wonderful tonight.

Comment

• nets won a game!
                    we've now beaten the wizards and raptors. we are srs contenders
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      Yeah Melo is sick. I had a bad feeling after that pick. but my prediction is wall brinks a lay up or blatche takes one of the worst shots ever. and we lose
                      Well, you lost. Nick Young came close though. I like Young a lot. For Wiz at the end of games, it has to be Wall penetrating and looking for Young on the perimeter or McGee for an easy finish. Wall should never be taking a 3.

Comment

• I like young too he can really score but doesnt offer much else. IDK wtf Wall was doing either taking the 3. But this gives me hope about our young hustle players such as Singleton,BOoker,Wall. I cant wait to add Jan Vesley into the mix, he has that same kind of hustle but is a great athlete too. All we need to do is hopefully replace Blatche w/ either Davis or Drummond and I will think we have hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          nets won a game!
                          we've now beaten the wizards and raptors. we are srs contenders
                          Tell Anthony Morrow my fantasy team and I say thank you for tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            I hate Beasley so ******* much. This can't be stated enough. Any veteran SGs we could trade him for?
                            If anyone would please for the love of god take Wayne Ellington too, that would just make my life. ****, take Wes Johnson too while you're at it.
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Well, you lost. Nick Young came close though. I like Young a lot. For Wiz at the end of games, it has to be Wall penetrating and looking for Young on the perimeter or McGee for an easy finish. Wall should never be taking a 3.

Yes, I'm a Young fan too, he'd make a nice 6th man. Something really needs to change with this team on the offensive end. (I've given up any hope of them playing defense) A'mare is just so incredibly out of place. It's not even the fact that he and Carmelo are pretty much redundant. It's the pick and roll game going through Chandler/Chandler clogging the lane which has A'mare playing more like a 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                                If anyone would please for the love of god take Wayne Ellington too, that would just make my life. ****, take Wes Johnson too while you're at it.
                                Would an ideal T-Wolves starting lineup look like this?

PG - Ricky Rubio
                                SG - Wes Johnson
                                SF - Anthony Randolph
                                PF - Derrick Williams
                                C - Kevin Love

Or move one of their assets to pick up a legit center?

Or does David Kahn have to be fired before these guys can get out of the lottery?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information