NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
    Would an ideal T-Wolves starting lineup look like this?

PG - Ricky Rubio
    SG - Wes Johnson
    SF - Anthony Randolph
    PF - Derrick Williams
    C - Kevin Love

Or move one of their assets to pick up a legit center?

Or does David Kahn have to be fired before these guys can get out of the lottery?
    That would not make them any better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

PG - Ricky Rubio
      SG - Wes Johnson
      SF - Anthony Randolph
      PF - Derrick Williams
      C - Kevin Love

Or does David Kahn have to be fired before these guys can get out of the lottery?
      Darko has not been complete **** and is not as horrible as everyone seems to think. He should still be in there. My lineup for them would be...

PG Roobster
      SG Ridnour (has not been that awful once again and him and Rubio work well together)/Barea
      SF Williams
      PF Love
      C DARKO

Dude that needs to be given a bus ticket and a peanut butter sandwich for his munchies: Michael Beasley

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Yes, I'm a Young fan too, he'd make a nice 6th man. Something really needs to change with this team on the offensive end. (I've given up any hope of them playing defense) A'mare is just so incredibly out of place. It's not even the fact that he and Carmelo are pretty much redundant. It's the pick and roll game going through Chandler/Chandler clogging the lane which has A'mare playing more like a 3.
        I think we will be fine on offense when Baron is back. He will really help with the spacing and I think Amare will be able to get clean paths to the bucket more often. I agree though, he and Chandler can't figure out how to play together and we don't have a PG that can control their play. It makes for Amare shooting way too many 18 footers. Yea, he can hit it, but I want him finishing at the rim the majority of the time. Melo was absolutely ruthless today though.....he hit some total eff you shots tonight.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

PG - Ricky Rubio
          SG - Wes Johnson
          SF - Anthony Randolph
          PF - Derrick Williams
          C - Kevin Love

Wes Johnson and Anthony Randolph are pretty terrible. Plus, a Williams and Love frontcourt is brutal defensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            I think we will be fine on offense when Baron is back. He will really help with the spacing and I think Amare will be able to get clean paths to the bucket more often. I agree though, he and Chandler can't figure out how to play together and we don't have a PG that can control their play. It makes for Amare shooting way too many 18 footers. Yea, he can hit it, but I want him finishing at the rim the majority of the time. Melo was absolutely ruthless today though.....he hit some total eff you shots tonight.

Hopefully Baron is the missing piece. Lord knows Toney is ******* atrocious (at least as a starting PG, he could be a decent volume scorer off the bench.) But yes, Melo is the man. If Baron can be above average, a starting lineup of:

Baron
            Shumpert
            Melo
            Amare
            Chandler

definitely has us looking a lot more competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              Darko has not been complete **** and is not as horrible as everyone seems to think. He should still be in there. My lineup for them would be...

PG Roobster
              SG Ridnour (has not been that awful once again and him and Rubio work well together)/Barea
              SF Williams
              PF Love
              C DARKO

Dude that needs to be given a bus ticket and a peanut butter sandwich for his munchies: Michael Beasley
              This is accurate. Ridnour has been fine. Darko isn't as bad as most people think and at least give us a big body defensively. We need to move Wes, Ellington, and Beasley for a bag of chips.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Monta Ellis is quietly becoming a damn good point guard.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• I'm really hoping the Hornets trading for Ramon Sessions.

Varejao & Sessions for Okafor or Kaman.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• No one wants Okafor.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I'm really hoping the Hornets trading for Ramon Sessions.

Varejao & Sessions for Okafor or Kaman.
                      Why would the Cavs trade Varejao for either of those two? You think of way too many asinine trade ideas Diab.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• OKAFOR FOR LEBRON LETS GO..

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Kyle Lowry for Jarrett Jack

Comment

• Yay! Wade and LeBron are planning to play tonight. I love going to Nets games to see superstars play because it's so cheap. $30 for a Heat game is highway robbery for NYC and I just bought the tickets earlier this week. C'mon Nets fans.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Yay! Wade and LeBron are planning to play tonight. I love going to Nets games to see superstars play because it's so cheap. $30 for a Heat game is highway robbery for NYC and I just bought the tickets earlier this week. C'mon Nets fans.....
                              i'm waiting til we play like the bobcats and getting tickets for like $5...and taking a train from New Brunswick for like $3. Seriously, I can go to a pro basketball game for about $10. it's terrible. and awesome. but terrible
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                i'm waiting til we play like the bobcats and getting tickets for like $5...and taking a train from New Brunswick for like $3. Seriously, I can go to a pro basketball game for about $10. it's terrible. and awesome. but terrible
                                Yeah, I used to go to terrible Knicks games because they had $20 deals. They always offered them when we were sitting at like 24-40 and were playing the Bucks. Whatever though, I always like watching my team live especially at MSG. Bobcats-Nets is pretty ******* brutal though, but if it's your team I suppose it's still worth it.

I only make the trip to NJ if superstars/players I really like are in town. It is a surprisingly easy and affordable trip via public transit though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information