Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well at least you're finally coming around to Monroe's suckiness.

    Comment


    • I'm not. The raptors get on tv every once in a while but I don't really care about them and I'm not calling him the worst defensive center in the league.

      #MoncriefArmy

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Bargs is nowhere near the worst defensive center.
        Bropez? Al Jefferson?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Well at least you're finally coming around to Monroe's suckiness.
          He's a PF forced to defend centers because Dumars has no idea how to build a team. When he's at PF, he's not near the worst defensive big at least. He's still an incredible offensive talent though.

          Oh yeah, and I forgot Byron Mullens. Awful, awful defender.
          Last edited by Brodeur; 02-15-2012, 05:29 PM.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            He's a PF forced to defend centers because Dumars has no idea how to build a team. When he's at PF, he's not near the worst defensive big at least. He's still an incredible offensive talent though.
            I know he's out of position at C, i'm just trolling you. But with his size, you'd think he'd be able to body up someone once in a while.

            Comment


            • How could i forget the awful Brook Lopez? If you sub him in for Bargs in that lienup, i don't think they'd ever get a rebound.

              Comment


              • DeMarcus Cousins.


                Comment


                • David Lee instead of Boozer. 1.9 defensive win shares to Lee's .5.

                  Comment


                  • YOU GUYS LEAVE BROPEZ ALONE.
                    he's not THAT bad.
                    ok, well maybe he is.
                    but he scores lots.
                    HE'LL ALL SHOW YOU WHEN HE COMES BACK FROM INJURY
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      YOU GUYS LEAVE BROPEZ ALONE.
                      he's not THAT bad.
                      ok, well maybe he is.
                      but he scores lots.
                      HE'LL ALL SHOW YOU WHEN HE COMES BACK FROM INJURY
                      He also scores about as efficiently as a shooting guard. Just sayin'.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Docta View Post
                        David Lee instead of Boozer. 1.9 defensive win shares to Lee's .5.
                        Where are you getting your #s? I was actually looking for synergy sports right now but apparently they have an espn dick in their mouth so they're not accessible for the public.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Docta View Post
                          David Lee instead of Boozer. 1.9 defensive win shares to Lee's .5.
                          Ouch.

                          And the funny thing is that Boozer this season is actually an improvement from how he played last year. It's not much of an improvement, but it is an improvement.

                          Also, who is more in denial about their hair problems: Lebron with the headband or Boozer who very well may be using a magic marker to color his head?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Where are you getting your #s? I was actually looking for synergy sports right now but apparently they have an espn dick in their mouth so they're not accessible for the public.
                            http://www.basketball-reference.com/...boozeca01.html

                            Scroll down to the advanced section.

                            Comment


                            • Back to Jeremy Lin for a second. Ok we know he's better than half the stiffs at pg in the NBA but what is this guy's ceiling. Top 5, top 10. For me personally i'm not sure he's Steve Nash reincarnated but i'm not betting the rent money that he isnt.

                              Comment


                              • Magic taking care of business

                                #MoncriefArmy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information