NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhg, I hate JR Smith.

That said, I still remember him getting completely screwed in the dunk contest like... 7 years ago or so when he did a behind the back dunk and ended up with a really low score for some reason.

Comment

• I don't think that dunk contest lineup is as bad as you guys think. George and Shumpert are both very good athletes, Williams is a good power dunker and Chase Budinger lolz.

Comment

• He is a defensive liability. He doens’t understand angles, he doesn’t understand footwork, he doesn’t think ahead on defense. He plays defense exactly the way he plays offense. He's an idiot also.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• JR Smith is awesome. He can be a good defender if he wants to..

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
            Only Derrick Williams can really be considered a "rising star." George and Shumpert are decent I guess, but really.
            George has some pretty insane potential.

Comment

• I could totally see George being a 22-8-5 guy in a few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                Why? He's a good shooter from the perimeter and he can take it to the hole. I've always been a fan and he makes our bench very deep.

Is he a good defender?
                He doesnt pass and doesnt play D. Basically just another chucker that will have no place on the court with Melo and Amare

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                  He doesnt pass and doesnt play D. Basically just another chucker that will have no place on the court with Melo and Amare
                  He is a 6th man and the Knicks bench have been struggling to score.

Comment

• He helped Denver a lot at points, but killed them just as much. Super streaky shooter who never fails to chuck it up every time he touches it. Id hate to have him on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      JR Smith is awesome. He can be a good defender if he wants to..
                      But he never wants to...so what good is that?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Some of you will understand this. And it's amazing if you do.

- In his latest mailbag column, Bill Simmons was asked about New York Knicks player Jeremy Lin, and if he was the NBA's equivalent of CM Punk this past summer. He responded with the following…

"Does this mean Carmelo is going to be Triple H — the egotistical, overrated star who couldn't handle that something good was happening without him, so he interjected himself into the storyline and ended up throwing a wet blanket on all the momentum?

I sure hope not."

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Best show on TV my unwashed friend.
                          suchhh a goodddd showwww

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            Some of you will understand this. And it's amazing if you do.

- In his latest mailbag column, Bill Simmons was asked about New York Knicks player Jeremy Lin, and if he was the NBA's equivalent of CM Punk this past summer. He responded with the following…

"Does this mean Carmelo is going to be Triple H — the egotistical, overrated star who couldn't handle that something good was happening without him, so he interjected himself into the storyline and ended up throwing a wet blanket on all the momentum?

I sure hope not."
                            I get it and it is amazing. I pray that is not the case.

Also, JR Smith is a great signing for the Knicks. We desperately need a 3 point shooter and our bench sucks. Seriously, how can you not want JR Smith when Steve Novak is playing big minutes right now?
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I get it and it is amazing. I pray that is not the case.

Also, JR Smith is a great signing for the Knicks. We desperately need a 3 point shooter and our bench sucks. Seriously, how can you not want JR Smith when Steve Novak is playing big minutes right now?
                              Novak is a better 3P shooter than JR!

Comment

• Is New York going to be given an extra basketball to accommodate all these guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information