No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'll are being too hard on the outside. I think it looks amazing, from everywhere. Lucky Nets fans, that arena is something else.

Two other things i took from that video; Robin Lopez is an oaf, and that guy reporter is a moron. Couldn't find anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Ya'll are being too hard on the outside. I think it looks amazing, from everywhere. Lucky Nets fans, that arena is something else.

Two other things i took from that video; Robin Lopez is an oaf, and that guy reporter is a moron. Couldn't find anyone else?
      'scuse me, that's Brook Lopez and I prefer to use the word "goon" or "mongoloid". He can't talk, it's hilarious.

But yeah, is it basketball season yet?
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Brain fart. That fro resembled his brother's. But it is quite funny how he's a giant that can't speak. And i thought the same thing, scotty. Is it basketball season yet :(

Comment

• That thing is sick as hell.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• #KnicksIn2013

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              'scuse me, that's Brook Lopez and I prefer to use the word "goon" or "mongoloid". He can't talk, it's hilarious.

But yeah, is it basketball season yet?
              Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Brain fart. That fro resembled his brother's. But it is quite funny how he's a giant that can't speak. And i thought the same thing, scotty. Is it basketball season yet :(
              36 days....

Comment

• Oh and the Wolves signed another white guy today. I'm surprised we haven't unveiled alternate uniforms with suspenders and rec specs yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  36 days....
                  That's 36 days too long, yo

Comment

• Agreed, but it's actually snuck up on me. Doesn't it seem like the finals were like a month ago?

Comment

• No, but then again I don't destroy my brain cells with alcohol...wait I stopped that gimmick, dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        No, but then again I don't destroy my brain cells with alcohol...wait I stopped that gimmick, dammit.
                        Time flies when you're having fun, and you don't have any.

Comment

Your time will come, Kyle.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

yo:1 boredeur:0

Comment

• I'm so excited for basketball season and Orlando is gonna suuuuuuuuuck. But I'll enjoy the rebuilding process...I've been in this situation several times.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                                A look inside the new Barclay's Center (Brooklyn)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsgK6BZp4s
                                HOLY SICK.

That palace is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information