NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    So when the Knicks inevitably rehire Isiah and make me give up on the team for good, should I become a Timberwolves fan because of how much I love Rubio and Love, Denver because of Gallo, Iggy, Miller, Mozzie and McGee, or the Bulls since my best friend is a huge bulls fan and I grew up in Chicago? Bulls would be the toughest because I still hate Michael Jordan and they lost Asik, but it'd be nice to follow a local team for once and Stacey King is tied with Clyde for my favorite announcer in any sport.
    If you're a New Yorker, you should go with the Nets! I LOVE their new image.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      If you're a New Yorker, you should go with the Nets! I LOVE their new image.
      I'm not a New Yorker, but ew. I'm not going to root for the Celtics, Heat, Pacers, 6ers or Nets. Plus you actually like the Nets logo? I think that and the jerseys look terrible.

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Kings fan because Boogie Cousins is the best center in the league.
      Nah it'll be one of those three teams cause they've been rotating as my second team for the past two years. If Nash had gone back to Dallas to play with Dirk they'd have probably been my pick, but it'll be one of those three when James Dolan finally drives me away.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I'm not a New Yorker, but ew. I'm not going to root for the Celtics, Heat, Pacers, 6ers or Nets. Plus you actually like the Nets logo? I think that and the jerseys look terrible.

Nah it'll be one of those three teams cause they've been rotating as my second team for the past two years. If Nash had gone back to Dallas to play with Dirk they'd have probably been my pick, but it'll be one of those three when James Dolan finally drives me away.
        I don't like it. I LOVE IT. hahaha. It's so sick. Classy. Million times better than what they had.... or what any other team has imo.

But since you won't go there... I'm telling you now... Be A Magic Fan!!!! The pain is SOOOOOOOOO worth it!

Comment

• I can't wait to remind you all of how wrong you are when the season starts.

CAN'T WAIT.

#KnicksIn2013

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I can't wait to remind you all of how wrong you are when the season starts.

CAN'T WAIT.

#KnicksIn2013
            I hope so, but I've lost my faith in James Dolan to not **** everything he can up. You just know this dumbass is going to give Isiah a job again and we'll be ****** once everyone other than Melo retires.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

I hope so, but I've lost my faith in James Dolan to not **** everything he can up. You just know this dumbass is going to give Isiah a job again and we'll be ****** once everyone other than Melo retires.
              Don't do that to me bro. Don't do that to me.

Comment

• Come to the dark side(LAL)....we have something better than cookies...rings!!

Plus the Nets have a brand new decrepit and rusted up arena.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I can't wait to remind you all of how wrong you are when the season starts.

CAN'T WAIT.

#KnicksIn2013
                  I had better predictions for the Knicks when I thought it was sure they would bring Lin back. Letting him go was a terrible mistake.

Comment

• Warriors > Knicks

Comment

Don't do that to me bro. Don't do that to me.
                      Word fail to describe how badly I don't want that to happen, but this is James freaking Dolan. That fucknut still thinks Isiah was good at his job.

BK

Comment

• Just wanted to remind everyone that this exists.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• I'm trying to prepare myself for the obnoxious bandwagoning fans that LA has gotten and will be getting when the season starts, it's going to be hell.

Also be ready bitches!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Blake Griffen over Tony Parker is just stupid.
                            Blake Griffen is rated way too high on this list. His lack of defense is enough to justify that.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Kyrie isn't better than Tyson Chandler right now.
                            What? Kyrie is already making a case of being a top flight PG in this league right now. Chandler, while being a good defensive big lacks an offensive game and still fouls way too much. Was lucky to win the DPOY as it is.

Also 11-15 is up

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/84...rankings-11-15

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I remember when Elton Brand was good...

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Dirk dropping to 11 :\

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information