Westbrook
    Kobe
    Bynum
    Rose...top 5

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Yes he is.
      In order for that to happen he must be the best player on his roster. That he is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        In order for that to happen he must be the best player on his roster. That he is not.
        Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• He's talking about Brandon Roy, right?

Please don't tell me you're talking about Rubio. You won't find many bigger Rubio fans than me (or plenty of people on this board) but you'd have to be nuts to think Rubio is better than Love at this point.

Brandon Roy, at top form, is better than Dwyane Wade. Come at me.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              He's talking about Brandon Roy, right?

Please don't tell me you're talking about Rubio. You won't find many bigger Rubio fans than me (or plenty of people on this board) but you'd have to be nuts to think Rubio is better than Love at this point.

Brandon Roy, at top form, is better than Dwyane Wade. Come at me.
              What do you mean? A prime Roy vs. a prime Wade? If so, that just totally wrong. If you want to say prime Roy vs current Wade, you're still wrong, but it's not as bad.

Comment

• You're right Rob but he's a Washington Husky fan so probably a little bias there.

Comment

Comment

• Brandon Roy at top form was better than Dwyane Wade at top form.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Brandon Roy at top form was better than Dwyane Wade at top form.

I, for one, won't be feeding you.

Comment

• Packmann's only hope now is to pretend he was trolling. Cause that's about the stupidest thing i've read in this thread recently. A thread in which BBD posts in.

Comment

Brandon Roy at top form was better than Dwyane Wade at top form.
                          Dude. Stop. When it's all said and done Wade is going to be a top 5 SG of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post

I, for one, won't be feeding you.
                            I can't say this is anything near an unbiased decision, because I cried when Roy retired and if Wade stopped playing tomorrow I would shrug. I HATE Wade. He's part of the coalition of prima-donnas that tried to ruin basketball and I'm not talking about the decision. He lives at the foul line because he just jumps into people.

Roy is taller, more skilled, at his prime wasn't far off of the athlete Wade was, and his basketball IQ trumps Wade.

Comment

• Whoa there, slow down yo. Wade's game is already heavily deteriorating. Top five might be a reach.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Roy has no knees at all left and he's nothing more than a backup guard.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information