• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post

at his prime wasn't far off of the athlete Wade was

duuuuuuudddeee. c'mon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Whoa there, slow down yo. Wade's game is already heavily deteriorating. Top five might be a reach.
      Who are the 5 you would put ahead of him? MJ and Kobe for sure. Probably Jerry West. Who else?

Comment

• this list means nothing when dirk isn't in the top 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Dude. Stop. When it's all said and done Wade is going to be a top 5 SG of all time.
          Jordan, Kobe, Maravich, Gervin, Drexler, Iverson (he sure as hell wasn't a point guard), Bernard King, Ray Allen, and Reggie.

Those guys are unanimously better in my mind, and any argument to the contrary is just dumb.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Wade is a top 5 SG of all time?

Comment

• hold up top 5 all time?

Comment

Jordan, Kobe, Maravich, Gervin, Drexler, Iverson (he sure as hell wasn't a point guard), Bernard King, Ray Allen, and Reggie.

Those guys are unanimously better in my mind, and any argument to the contrary is just dumb.
                The last 4 are just stupid. I'll always love Iverson but he was an inefficient chucker and played in one of the worst conferences of all time, Reggie was a guy who never took his team to the next level, Ray Allen was never a guy who could be the number 1 scorer on a championship team, and Bernard King didn't do it for long enough.

And I missed Maravich which is just an unbelievably bad choice unless we're factoring in college success for some reason.

Comment

• And Roy was underrated as an athlete because he moved smoothly, and not like an 8 year old who just downed 10 pixie sticks.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Love's inability to defend makes him a top 15-20 guy. He's stuck on a roster that was incapable of scoring outside of him. I would rather take Dirk. Granted Dirk is just as bad of a defender, but he is a much better scorer.

Hell even give me someone like Gasol over Love, even Josh Smith. Having Love that high suggests that he is the best power-forward in the game. Which he is not.

Comment

• Does everyone really think I'm being that outlandish with the Wade top 5 thing? I'm genuinely surprised I'm getting so much argument about this.

Comment

• Jballa is doing an awesome troll job right now.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            Love's inability to defend makes him a top 15-20 guy. He's stuck on a roster that was incapable of scoring outside of him. I would rather take Dirk. Granted Dirk is just as bad of a defender, but he is a much better scorer.

Hell even give me someone like Gasol over Love, even Josh Smith. Having Love that high suggests that he is the best power-forward in the game. Which he is not.
                            Love improved dramatically as a defender last year. And even if you don't think so Josh Smith is a flawed player as well when you factor in his outside game.

Comment

Does everyone really think I'm being that outlandish with the Wade top 5 thing? I'm genuinely surprised I'm getting so much argument about this.
                              I think he definitely has a shot, when it's all said and done, to be top 5.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Who are the 5 you would put ahead of him? MJ and Kobe for sure. Probably Jerry West. Who else?
                                There are guys that played both the SG and SF positions. Lebron, John Havlicek, Oscar Robertson, George Gervin, Clyde Drexler, Pistol Pete.

MJ and Kobe are easily 1 and 2, i'd take most of those guys before i took Wade, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information