No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First season where we don't win 50 games? Doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
      kidd's jersey is going to hang in dallas!
      And Deron's in Brooklyn!
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        And Deron's in Brooklyn!
        Don't rub it in fu!

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          Season Win Totals in Vegas - Who do you like?

I think I like GS over and LOVE Houston UNDER. Convince me why Houston won't go wayyy under?
          ****, I may like ORL under.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            ****, I may like ORL under.
            LOVE THAT. Bet the house on it!

Comment

• I really don't like the Clippers to win 54 games. I'd go under there and feel fairly comfortable.

Comment

• Take the over on Miami and Minnesota for locks, under for Dallas and Chicago.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• wow didn't even see Chicago at 45, i'd be surprised if they had 30

Comment

• Under: Indy, Detroit, San Antonio, Phoenix
                    Over: Milwaukee, Toronto, Golden State, Portland

Comment

• Just for shits and giggles, gonna put my guess for each team. I'll bold the ones i'd actually consider putting money down on.

Eastern Conference

MIAMI 58.5 - over
                      INDIANA 57 - under
                      PHILADELPHIA 49 - under
                      BOSTON 48.5 - over
                      BROOKLYN 46 - over
                      NEW YORK 46 - under
                      CHICAGO 45 - under
                      MILWAUKEE 43.5 - under
                      Atlanta 41 - under
                      Toronto 35 - over
                      Detroit 34 - over
                      Washington 33 - under
                      Cleveland 31 - under
                      Orlando 24 - under
                      Charlotte 15 - over

Western Conference

LA LAKERS 61.5 - under
                      OKC 60 - over
                      SAN ANTONIO 58 - under
                      LA CLIPPERS 54 - under
                      MEMPHIS 50 - over
                      DENVER 48.5 - under
                      DALLAS 45 - over
                      UTAH 45 - under
                      Minnesota 44 - over
                      Phoenix 39.5 - under
                      Golden State 38 - over
                      Portland 34 - under
                      Sacramento 31.5 - over
                      New Orleans 29.5 - under
                      Houston 27 - under

Miami has Lebron with two good sidekicks in Wade and Bosh. They still have more talent with those three guys than most teams have on their 12 man roster. I think that one's an easy over.

Indiana is getting a lot of credit for their post season fight against the Heat. Don't think they perform anywhere near that prediction for the whole season. I just don't see the talent there.

Brooklyn is an easy over for me because like Miami, i think they'll just out-talent everyone until they start meshing well together.

Chicago without Rose - Lottery team

Cleveland's guys aren't mature enough yet. They're on the up and up though, a lot of young talent on that roster. Just not enough to deal with an NBA schedule just yet.

OKC is the best team in the West, and they're the most cohesive team in the NBA. I think the Finals embarrassment is gonna fire these guys up. KD is slowly reaching that homicidal maniac competitive level that team needs to put them over the hump. I like them winning more than 60.

Clippers are constantly battling injuries. I don't see the chemistry on that roster to count on these guys to win 54 games.

Utah is in the middle of the pack for me, to be honest. I see them struggling to stay over .500

New Orleans' roster is very young and inexperienced, aside from Gordon. I think they're picking in the top three next draft.
                      Last edited by MetSox17; 09-28-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        DENVER 48.5 - under
                        DALLAS 45 - over

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Denver i'm not too confident in, but i had to make a choice. You need to be pretty damn good and talented to win 49 games in the NBA. As far as Dallas, i think you're underestimating the talent they acquired. I really think they got themselves a nice little haul in FA. Mayo, Collison and Kaman are really gonna help bolster that defense under Carlisle. I think Dirk is embarrassed by the way he showed up last season. Out of shape and completely unmotivated, yet they still finished winning 54% of their games. If you average that out for a full season, it puts them exactly at 45 wins. I think they'll easily be a better team.

And leave the gifs for the RDT. This thread has enough stupidity as it is with BBD around.
                          Last edited by MetSox17; 09-28-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• I don't see how we're going to be under when we've improved our roster.

Comment

• I'm fairly confident Dallas wins more than 45. With a sub-par Dirk for most of the season, they still did well enough to win 45 games while in a compressed season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                                I don't see how we're going to be under when we've improved our roster.
                                But you lost Ian Mahinmi.. why is why the Pacers are projected for 57 wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information