No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana under 57 has to be the biggest lock on there, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Indiana under 57 has to be the biggest lock on there, imo.
      I agree.. PG issues and Big soft inconsistent max contract Roybert should hold them back. I don't think they'll be terrible, but I'm sure they'll lose more than 25 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
        I don't see how we're going to be under when we've improved our roster.
        Everybody else in the conference got considerably better above you, and you didn't. Collison is not good, Mayo is not good, Kaman is not good. Denver acquired the best perimeter defender in the NBA, Lawson is now a top ten PG, Faried will get the playing time he deserves, and McGee is going to be better than people think.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• We got better defensively and if you say Kaman isn't an upgrade over our previous center then you're wrong. Mayo didn't get the chance in Memphis, he'll have his opportunity in Carlise's offense. I can agree that Kidd >> Collision, but he's not bad. And Dirk is still Dirk.

Comment

• Kaman's not really an upgrade over anyone, and OJ Mayo never got a chance because he wasn't nearly as good as Tony Allen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Kaman's not really an upgrade over anyone, and OJ Mayo never got a chance because he wasn't nearly as good as Tony Allen.
              If you say Kaman isn't an upgrade over Brendan freaking Haywood then you've never seen a Mavericks game.

He wasn't nearly good as Tony Allen? Tony Allen may be the better defender, but when you put up good numbers your rookie and sophomore year then in your 3rd year get reduced to a role player of course his numbers will drop. And from what I remember he was replaced by Tony Allen because he was late for a team shoot around and with added weight he gets into a fight with Tony Allen. He didn't want to be there anymore he had a problem with staff and player.
              Last edited by bantx; 09-28-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• The worst part about being a Knicks fan right now is the team looks lime it'll be prettgood. Tubby n Kiddis a solid PG platoon, Brewer played great for the Bulls, Shump had a great rookie year before the injury, Melo looks like he's in amazing shape, stat hasthe PGs to feed him, Chandler got Camby to give him a break every 4th or 5th game...But between the age n James Dolan, you know it's gunna all go to hell sooner rather than later.
                Last edited by Rosebud; 09-28-2012, 01:15 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/wizards/news/wall...tress-injury-0

Im real pissed about this I was looking forward to see how he can work with teammates who have a faint idea what to do

Comment

• The Knicks are apparently close to signing Rasheed Wallace. Ya you read that right RASHEED WALLACE. The Knicks have the makings to be the greatest team ever

If it was the year 2001. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Magic game in 25 minutes. Woot. Really wish we could cut Big Baby at this very moment.

Starting lineup today...

PG Nelson
                        SG Afflalo
                        SF Turkoglu
                        PF Davis
                        C Ayon

#Magicin2013

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I like players like Dequan Jones. Dude was a big time 5 star recruit, who didn't even start at Miami. Busted pretty hard, but Damn he's an impressive athlete, looks good early for Orlando.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• wrong thread lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN
                              1. I never said Ibaka had a jumpshot

2. My comparison is that, both as prospects were/are raw.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17
                                Waiters' streakiness was on display 4-4 from 3 tonight. Will probably go 2-12 from the field next game.
                                He was also a part of the 4 straight times that Cleveland couldn't get it past half court.

On that note, I wish Luol got surgery and the Bulls could get a lottery pick this year instead of a 5-6 seed.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information