NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    He was also a part of the 4 straight times that Cleveland couldn't get it past half court.

On that note, I wish Luol got surgery and the Bulls could get a lottery pick this year instead of a 5-6 seed.
    I'm with you on that, though I'm not sure they'll get that high of a seed. I guess they think they can make some noise in the playoffs is Rose is able to come back this season, but not going to be the same off the bat (sad as it is, he might not be the same at all). I just don't see the point. Make sure everyone's healthy and the team will be bad enough that they'll land in the lottery - both seem like good long-term propositions.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
      I'm with you on that, though I'm not sure they'll get that high of a seed. I guess they think they can make some noise in the playoffs is Rose is able to come back this season, but not going to be the same off the bat (sad as it is, he might not be the same at all). I just don't see the point. Make sure everyone's healthy and the team will be bad enough that they'll land in the lottery - both seem like good long-term propositions.
      Make Luol have surgery, hold out Rose all season, TANK CITY.

I think everyone knows we are going to rush Rose back to try and compete. I just hope he doesn't come back too soon and re-injure his knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Make Luol have surgery, hold out Rose all season, TANK CITY.

I think everyone knows we are going to rush Rose back to try and compete. I just hope he doesn't come back too soon and re-injure his knee.
        Yeah, that's basically exactly what I'm afraid of. I don't even think they should hold out Rose all season if he's ready to come back at some point during the season, I'd like to see him get his legs back under him in games towards the end of the year if he's ready for it. I just don't see why they're trying so hard to be competitive during a season that's basically a lost cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
          Yeah, that's basically exactly what I'm afraid of. I don't even think they should hold out Rose all season if he's ready to come back at some point during the season, I'd like to see him get his legs back under him in games towards the end of the year if he's ready for it. I just don't see why they're trying so hard to be competitive during a season that's basically a lost cause.
          Right, I'd rather they ease him back, but I fear they will see him "ready" to come back early and try to push him/the team to compete.

I guess we'll see. But on the plus side, Taj has looked awesome so far. The man needs to be paid.

Comment

• It sucks that Rose got hurt. I was looking forward to stomping out Chicago with him in the lineup this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
              He was also a part of the 4 straight times that Cleveland couldn't get it past half court.

On that note, I wish Luol got surgery and the Bulls could get a lottery pick this year instead of a 5-6 seed.
              He was completely left alone by team mates on one of those attempts which had me shaking my head. It was just an absolutely pathetic sequence of basketball. Also, it seemed like Heinrich made Irving extremely uncomfortable.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Heinrich is an excellent defender. In regards to the bulls tanking is definitely the way to go. You won't win this year with a fresh off injury Rose, so might as well pick up a stud draft pick and come back strong next year.

Comment

• Get a PF that can actually do something....or a good SG

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                    Get a PF that can actually do something....or a good SG
                    Boozer and Taj is a good duo at the 4. A starting SG though is still a huge need for the team moving forward.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      Boozer and Taj is a good duo at the 4. A starting SG though is still a huge need for the team moving forward.
                      Taj is good off the bench...Boozer is very, bleh, now he can rebound and has his scoring moments but he disappears too much, especially in the playoffs. But addressing that 2 spot is probably #1 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                        Taj is good off the bench...Boozer is very, bleh, now he can rebound and has his scoring moments but he disappears too much, especially in the playoffs. But addressing that 2 spot is probably #1 though.
                        Boozer's a good 3rd option, he just needs a PG to feed him, that's why he looked so much worse going from years of Deron to year one of Rose. They got better last year and Watson did a good job of setting him up. Booz is perfectly fine with that defense, Rose and legit 2.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• The Bulls suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            The Bulls suck.
                            So do the Knicks.

Comment

• How would you guys rank Al Jefferson ?

I really like his game. He's a stud under the basket

ps. **** the Knicks

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Cant play defense but has a great offensive post game. Doesnt get a lot of love, but hes definitely one of the top scoring centers in the game.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information