No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smush talked **** about Kobe while they were playing, so this guy can get ******.

...the fact that this hack's name is still being talked about is unbelievable.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• It's astonishing how little I care about Smush Parker.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        It's astonishing how little I care about Smush Parker.
        Exactly, I cant believe his name still comes up.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I don't think anyone gives two shits about Smush Parker, i just like reading stuff like this that you don't normally hear about.

Comment

• Kobe Bryant is an egotistical asshole with a bad publicist. He needs to get the one that MJ had.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Kobe Bryant is an egotistical asshole with a bad publicist. He needs to get the one that MJ had.
              Kobe has shown in the last couple years that he could care less what he says, or is quoted saying.

Comment

• his name is smush parker which is awesome
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Kobe has shown in the last couple years that he could care less what he says, or is quoted saying.
                  He's lying.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• No its not....sounds moronic.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Dominated the Celtics today. The league needs to get scared, bc this is just the beginning.

#KnickDomination

Comment

• Yup your third stringers really took it to our third stringers. Clearly a sign of things to come.

Comment

• Bahahaha who is this guy? ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
                            Yup your third stringers really took it to our third stringers. Clearly a sign of things to come.
                            Chris Copeland>Dionte Christmas.

In all seriousness Sullinger seems like he's going to make an immediate impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Chris Copeland>Dionte Christmas.
                              No doubt. Copeland for MVP!

And yea Sully will definitely get some burn this year. He fits well alongside KG so I wouldn't be surprised if he was starting at some point this year with Bass logging big minutes off the bench.

Comment

• I know it's pre-season but Gerald Wallace looked rejuvenated. Loved it. CJ Watson looked awesome too and Teletovic is so lost out there. 2-13 shooting. needs to adjust
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information