Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Chris Copeland>Dionte Christmas.

In all seriousness Sullinger seems like he's going to make an immediate impact.
    Figured he would, he shouldn't have fallen that far.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Figured he would, he shouldn't have fallen that far.
      I wasn't super high on him but by the time he actually got picked he was definitely a steal.

Comment

• Anyone see OKC play yet? Perry Jones do anything worth a ****?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Haven't seen them play, but his numbers look good and I've heard good things from people that have.

Comment

• Lakers were trying to make a move to jump up and snag him. I was really hoping they would, so I was actually kinda hoping to hear he was doing ****** so I wouldnt be as sad haha.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• guys...i really want basketball back already. holy crap, i'm so excited
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I didn't even like him that much but by the time guys like Fab Melo and ****** Miles Plumleee were going over him it was just stupid.

Comment

• No doubt, his time in college was really disappointing...but his talent was something that too many people were ignoring. Someone should have taken a chance a lot sooner.

Comment

• Perry Jones will be nothing, Sullinger falling that far is a huge joke. He'll be a Millsap clone and maybe better, and he was one of the best players in college with the skillset to match for a reason.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah I thought both the Sully and PJ3 falls were extreme. Sully may never be a star, but there's a god chance he becomes a good rotational player. PJ3 just had way more talent and tools than anyone on that board in the late 1st. I think people get too bogged down with the knocks on these guys and get too enamored with worse and lesser known prospects. It happens every year.

Comment

Perry Jones will be nothing, Sullinger falling that far is a huge joke. He'll be a Millsap clone and maybe better, and he was one of the best players in college with the skillset to match for a reason.
                        Miles. Plumlee.

The guy that never averaged more than 6/7 in 4 years at Duke went over him. Perry Jones was a steal.

Comment

Perry Jones will be nothing, Sullinger falling that far is a huge joke. He'll be a Millsap clone and maybe better, and he was one of the best players in college with the skillset to match for a reason.
                          Yup, people knock his lift, but rebounding is probably the skill that translates the best from college to pros and Sully dominated on the boards. That combined with a polished post game as well as a jump shot that will likely extent to 3 point range in a few years. He lacks lateral quickness and length and those will limit his defensive ability, but I see him at worst being a good rotational guy.

Comment

• Brodie is a PJ3 hater

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                              Brodie is a PJ3 hater
                              He'll be better than Austin Rivers, there ya go.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jeff Green. Sex.
                                Last edited by pierce2walker; 10-13-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information