No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, that was the least athletic dunk ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      lol, that was the least athletic dunk ever.
      You're just mad because Jeff Green is stylin' on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Chris Copeland>Dionte Christmas.
        Nobody > Dionte Christmas*

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
          Yeah I thought both the Sully and PJ3 falls were extreme. Sully may never be a star, but there's a god chance he becomes a good rotational player. PJ3 just had way more talent and tools than anyone on that board in the late 1st. I think people get too bogged down with the knocks on these guys and get too enamored with worse and lesser known prospects. It happens every year.
          Both had major medical red flags.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Kobe on Leadership via Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/Kobe

Leadership is responsibility.
            There comes a point when one must make a decision. Are YOU willing to do what it takes to push the right buttons to elevate those around you? If the answer is YES, are you willing to push the right buttons even if it means being perceived as the villain? Here's where the true responsibility of being a leader lies. Sometimes you must prioritize the success of the team
            ahead of how your own image is perceived. The ability to elevate those around you is more than simply sharing the ball or making teammates feel a certain level of comfort. It's pushing them to find their inner beast, even if they end up resenting you for it at the time.

I'd rather be perceived as a winner than a good teammate. I wish they both went hand in hand all the time but that's just not reality. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.

This is my way. It might not be right for YOU but all I can do is share my thoughts. Its on YOU to figure out which leadership style suits you best.

Will check back in with you soon.. Till then
            Mamba out

Comment

• Drummond, I am ready to accept your seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

Drummond, I am ready to accept your seed.
                Just wait until he has to shoot free throws.

(Still looked impressive though.)

Comment

• God damn Dwight makes the Lakers a much different team. Opens up so many looks.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by bolts2388
                    Looked a little rusty...but that high-low lob from Gasol to D12 is going to be virtually unstoppable once they get their chemistry. He just frees up so much for other players just being on the floor. Going to be fun to see the starting unit gel as the season progresses.

Comment

• i just want to round house kick dwight in the chin

Comment

• Yeah, I think I would have a real hard time cheering for Dwight even if he was a Timberwolf.

Comment

• Aaron Brooks is a ****** baller....too bad he never met a shot he didnt like though. If he could distribute the rock like he scores it, he'd be something special.

Comment

• Oh you'd like him if hes a twolf. The first time he threw down a lob from Rubio you'd fall in love.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• PRETTY pick n roll-oop with Kobe and D12 right there.

Comment

• I'd like the way he plays, but I'd feel dirty cheering for him. Same way I felt about Favre when he played for the Vikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information