NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    As bias as I am towards the lakers and how much I can't stand Dwight. They're still a really good team as of now. They still have no depth, but still they've improved a lot. Nash being a real pg that isn't as worthless as their past pgs will help them a ton and you know that guy named Dwight. But with Bynum's production last year you can argue Dwight=Bynum production wise. I think their best pickup was PG being the floor general.
    Production wise on the offensive end, but his defensive presence is the thing that sets him so far apart from Bynum.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccB View Post
      I'm not a laker fan but I think they are clearly a top 4 team in the league on paper. Also lol @ "anything more than one of 5-6 team with a shot to make it out of the western conference" wouldn't that be called a championship contender? and is that not the pinnacle of what you'd want to be pre-season?
      Sure. The Lakers have a chance at the title. So do about 8-9 other teams that aren't the Heat. I never said they didn't. But I don't see how saying things like the Spurs are better is trolling. There's a good chance they will be better.

Also, "on paper" is usually worth about as much as the paper.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Sure. The Lakers have a chance at the title. So do about 8-9 other teams that aren't the Heat. I never said they didn't. But I don't see how saying things like the Spurs are better is trolling. There's a good chance they will be better.

Hes not a troll just because of his spurs comment. His posts as a whole are ridiculous.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Eh, you can cherry pick the things he says that aren't trollish, but he also said that they're downgrading from Bynum and Matt Barnes.

Sig by TACKLE

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman
          Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR

Comment

Well before the season starts all we have is what's on paper...

And now we are lumping them in with 8-9 teams? They are clearly on the top tier of teams in the league...I'd say they are part of a big 4 with MIA, OKC, and SA. There aren't 5-6 other teams comparable to them in talent thats poppycock.

Comment

• for me it's Mia, LAL & OKC >>>>>>>> everyone else. I really don't think any other team has a chance if the rosters were to stay the same

the only other team with a chance to get into that tier would the Bulls with a healthy Rose after somehow ripping off a team like the Mavs or Hawks for Dirk/Smith
              Last edited by fenikz; 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

YOUR BULLS SUCK.

#YearOfTheKnicks

Comment

• He's not a bulls fan...

Comment

• Who does he root for? The Timberwolves? Good luck rooting for the all white guy team. Bc that totally works...

#YearOfTheKnicks

Comment

• Not true, the NBA made us keep three token black guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        Who does he root for? The Timberwolves? Good luck rooting for the all white guy team. Bc that totally works...

#YearOfTheKnicks
                        You know what's great about the Timberwolves?

They have the same number of championships as the New York Knickerbockers in the past 30 years at about 1/10th the cost!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post

They have the same number of championships as the New York Knickerbockers in the past 30 years at about 1/10th the cost!
                          Hey, my team has all their ACLs intact. How about yours?

Oh yeah. I'm here all night folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Not true, the NBA made us keep three token black guys.
                            They're probably from Duke. Which doesn't really count.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Hey, my team has all their ACLs intact. How about yours?

Oh yeah. I'm here all night folks.
                              micro fracture knee surgery is far far worse than a torn ACL

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post

Too mean...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information