NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Kyrie might get a few more useful years out of Pau.
    That's exactly my point. And without another big to share the paint with, maybe he can actually park his ass in the post and stay there.

Comment

• That'd be okay, then Zeller could move to the 4 and we could bring Thompson off the bench where he belongs.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• You give me VJ. Then go out and sign a athletic wing who can defend and hit open shots like Pietrus. Then get rid of Blake and Duhon(how, I don't know) and go out and get a back-up PG in that same mold(Delonte West?) and I like our chances alot. We don't have any guys coming off the bench who have pulse defensively....maybe Hill on a good night. That is my main problem. You give me those three guys....or guys similar....and Im talking alot of ****, BBD style.

Comment

• Rockets scored 39 points in a quarter?

WTF is this ****?

Who the hell kidnapped the real Rockets?...And please do it more often.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• I really don't see the Hawks or the Cavs making a move for Pau. Getting Pau is a win now move due to his age and contract. I don't see the Hawks as a contender with Pau (and minus Smith) and I don't need to say anything about the Cavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
              He can play the 4 or 5, defend, and rebound. And he actually plays like he gives a **** EVERY possession, unlike Pau....what's not to like?
              I like him as a rotation guy. Good bench guy. But I don want him in the starting lineup.

He gets hyped up way too much on here. He's a nice try hard effort player. Great for the bench. But that's all he is.

Comment

• I always bring up the Hawks because they offered the deal back in the summer. I dont see the Cavs Varajeo was just a name that came up.

Chicago, Boston, New York, are the teams I could see doing the deal the most.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  I like him as a rotation guy. Good bench guy. But I don want him in the starting lineup.

He gets hyped up way too much on here. He's a nice try hard effort player. Great for the bench. But that's all he is.
                  You're an idiot. And AK-47 for MVP.
                  Last edited by Brodeur; 11-14-2012, 10:18 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    You're an idiot.
                    You're an idiot if you think anything more of that scrub. Let me guess, he's this year's Gortat?

You guys are something else.

Comment

• Scrub? Seriously? He's a hell of a lot better than Amar'e.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        I always bring up the Hawks because they offered the deal back in the summer. I dont see the Cavs Varajeo was just a name that came up.

Chicago, Boston, New York, are the teams I could see doing the deal the most.
                        I could definitely see the Hawks dealing Smith with his contract ending after this year, but I personally don't really see the Lakers as a match at this point. Maybe that's just me, but you definitely aren't the first to bring up the Pau/Smith swap. I see teams like you named as matches, but I don't really see the value the Lakers could get back as they are obviously in win now mode.

Comment

• I actually agree with Brody for once. You give me a healthy Dwight and VJ in the front court and I they're killing everything that moves. No rebounds for you!

Comment

• I remember when the Cavs didn't wanna give up JJ Hickson for a still worth something Amar'e. Good times, good times.

Comment

• Get this ******* game over with so we can watch the game of the week damnit

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• THE ROCKETS WIN!!!!! YAHHHH!!!!!

Harden going off for 30. Good to see him going HAM again after being on a cold streak for the past few games. Now Lin on the other hand....ugh. Be nice if he would make a good percentage of his shots for once. 2-10 tonight and shooting 37 percent this season.
                                Last edited by Da-Phins; 11-14-2012, 10:43 PM.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information