Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartier Martin huh...

Comment

• I'm still scared at how "efficient" Harden will be after a full year. I doubt he keeps a pace anything close to what he did in OKC. Glad to see he's still getting star treatment from the refs though.

Comment

• **** man....I really wanted Mayo to be a Laker

Comment

• I always never a big fan of Harden because of the types of calls he gets. 80% of them are all absurd.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Mayo was never going to be a laker. We had nothing to spend.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              I always never a big fan of Harden because of the types of calls he gets. 80% of them are all absurd.
              I'm curious to understand your logic when you acknowledge that there is favorable calls for certain players (which there totally ******* is), but it's a incomprehensible defense when being used for a defensive player. If they go one way, that means they're obviously going against someone else on the other end.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
                **** man....I really wanted Mayo to be a Laker
                I really thought he got a bad deal in Memphis. The dude is pretty damn talented. Reminds me of Jalen Rose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Mayo was never going to be a laker. We had nothing to spend.
                  Kobe is his idol and playing for the Lakers has always been his dream(or so he has said). It wasn't about money really, it was a chance to start. Mavs didn't throw a ton of money at him, more so a opportunity to make more money down the road. Which we could have as well.

Comment

• Well he wasnt going to start for us either, so thats and interesting argument lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      I really thought he got a bad deal in Memphis. The dude is pretty damn talented. Reminds me of Jalen Rose.
                      So.....average as all hell?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Well he wasnt going to start for us either, so thats and interesting argument lol.
                        True....but he would have saw plenty of time. Even with both him and Kobe and the floor.

And where in the hell have the Wiz been hiding hiding Cartier Martin? They might want to give him some more run...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          So.....average as all hell?
                          I meant his playing style, not necessarily his career arch. Besides, in his prime Jalen Rose was a pretty damn good scorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            I'm curious to understand your logic when you acknowledge that there is favorable calls for certain players (which there totally ******* is), but it's a incomprehensible defense when being used for a defensive player. If they go one way, that means they're obviously going against someone else on the other end.
                            Well, from what I've seen from Cousins (which I've seen a fair amount), it's more because he's foul prone and doesn't play smart at times which gets him into foul trouble.

There is a reason he averages 4 personal fouls a game in his career.

Besides, these are two very different things. You're stretching it trying to say Cousins gets boned because of constant bad calls on him. Many of the calls I've seen are completely legitimate. Does he get bad calls against him from time to time? Sure, but so does every big man. It's the nature of the game. Especially when you have his body type.

And while foul trouble may cause some issues, it can't really explain away his gross ineptitude for putting the ball in the basket, which is my main gripe with him.
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                              Well, from what I've seen from Cousins (which I've seen a fair amount), it's more because he's foul prone and doesn't play smart at times which gets him into foul trouble.

There is a reason he averages 4 personal fouls a game in his career.

Besides, these are two very different things. You're stretching it trying to say Cousins gets boned because of constant bad calls on him. Many of the calls I've seen are completely legitimate. Does he get bad calls against him from time to time? Sure, but so does every big man. It's the nature of the game. Especially when you have his body type.

And while foul trouble may cause some issues, it can't really explain away his gross ineptitude for putting the ball in the basket, which is my main gripe with him.
                              I referenced him getting boned by calls after the San Antonio game because he did get boned on three different instances, and Sean Idiot acknowledged it. What i'm saying is that his playing style and body type lends itself to getting constantly unfavorable calls against him, the same way some players get constant favorable calls due to their playing style (Harden, Wade, Lebron, Durant). Obviously he needs to change that to keep himself out of those gray area calls that can go either way, but i don't think it's a stretch at all to say he gets a lot of those "50/50" calls go against him.

Comment

• Anyone notice how LeBron just repeats everything over and over in that Samsung commercial?! Obnoxious.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information