No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ mayo is shooting 60% from three. He also happens to attempt the most per game. In contrast James Harden is attempting almost the same but he's shooting a whopping 25%.

That **** Cray.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
      Anyone notice how LeBron just repeats everything over and over in that Samsung commercial?! Obnoxious.
      I hate that commercial because i can bet anything he's the total OPPOSITE in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Scrub? Seriously? He's a hell of a lot better than Amar'e.
        Amare has nothing to do with him. He's an effort guy. Young Kurt Thomas. Cool.

He's not the second coming of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I hate that commercial because i can bet anything he's the total OPPOSITE in real life.
          He may try to be that way in Miami just to try and change his image of what he was perceived to be by CLE fans. He strikes me as a guy who may very well do the things he does in that commercial but it probably comes off very fake.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Holy **** Eric Bledsoe just made Wade his *****.

If you're not watching, watch the block.

Comment

• Bledsoe and Paul is so unfair....

Comment

• Holy crap Bledsoe just stuffed Wade so badly.

Get that boy a starting job somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  He may try to be that way in Miami just to try and change his image of what he was perceived to be by CLE fans. He strikes me as a guy who may very well do the things he does in that commercial but it probably comes off very fake.
                  It's not perceived.. it's what he actually was. I'm not sure he's actually like that anymore, dude may have actually grown up, but he was an entitled dickhead for the better portion of his career. It'll take more than a few samsung commercials before i think differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Amare has nothing to do with him. He's an effort guy. Young Kurt Thomas. Cool.

He's not the second coming of anything.
                    Varejao is a better rebounder and passer than Thomas ever was. He's an incredibly useful player and any team can easily contend with him as a starting big man.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Someone find video of the Bledsoe block, nao

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        I'm still scared at how "efficient" Harden will be after a full year. I doubt he keeps a pace anything close to what he did in OKC. Glad to see he's still getting star treatment from the refs though.
                        He'll be fine, he's really cold right now and cant hit an open jumper to save his life, something which obviously won't last all year. That and he went through an absolutely brutal stretch of being guarded by Andre Iguodala, Tony Allen, and LeBron/Wade/Battier over a week long span. He was 10-20 tonight for his 30 points, but 1-7 from 3, completely bricking a few open ones. That'll improve. Plus, he absolutely eviscerates mediocre/bad teams, so those will pad his stats.

Comment

• I don't care what ANYBODY says(yes Brody I'm talking to you), The Clips are scary good. Even without Billups.

Comment

• When it comes to beards, Haslem is the anti-Harden.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              He'll be fine, he's really cold right now and cant hit an open jumper to save his life, something which obviously won't last all year. That and he went through an absolutely brutal stretch of being guarded by Andre Iguodala, Tony Allen, and LeBron/Wade/Battier over a week long span. He was 10-20 tonight for his 30 points, but 1-7 from 3, completely bricking a few open ones. That'll improve. Plus, he absolutely eviscerates mediocre/bad teams, so those will pad his stats.
                              Only thing with that is, if you think about it, pretty much every contending team has one of those guys on the perimeter. He'll lift his stats up playing teams like the Kings, then look like JR Smith other nights. I'm hoping he pulls through and becomes a great player for them, though. Rockets were my childhood team. I cried many times over them.

Comment

• Jamal Crawford is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information