NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    So which team is gonna throw a **** ton at the Clippers at the deadline hoping to land Bledsoe?
    Utah should try to put something together. They have the pieces to do it and Mo Williams is fine as a bench scorer type but he's not ideal as a starting PG.

Comment

So which team is gonna throw a **** ton at the Clippers at the deadline hoping to land Bledsoe?
      Indiana, New Orleans, maybe Atlanta.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

I wish I could say the the Lakers. But If they're smart, they'll keep him....they're going to need him. One of things that makes them dangerous is that they lose very little when the starters go to the bench. Bledsoe is a big part of that.

Comment

• The Clippers arent going to help out the Lakers.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            The Clippers arent going to help out the Lakers.
            I know, I know....one can dream though

Comment

• I think they should keep him too, especially with Paul a FA after the season (who knows what might happen), but I'm sure someone will put together some assets to try and nab him.

Comment

• Mo Williams isnt coming back, and Bledsoe stays until Paul's future is decided.

Comment

• The Clippers actually make Willie Green look relevant.....well half the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Mo Williams isnt coming back, and Bledsoe stays until Paul's future is decided.
                    I'm confused. Mo Williams already didn't come back.

Comment

• Umm TJ, he's on the Jazz.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I wish Orlando would make a move for him.

Comment

I think they should keep him too, especially with Paul a FA after the season (who knows what might happen), but I'm sure someone will put together some assets to try and nab him.
                          Where would Paul go where he could contend and get the max outside of LAC?

Comment

• Dwayne Wade has lost a huge step this year. he's not the same player as years past, good thing Bosh is picking up the slack though.

I'd put him on a level below kobe, lebron, carmelo Durant etc.

Comment

• Wade is another guy that just hasnt started adapting his game. He needs to work on his J or he is going to be very mediocre here in the coming years.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Damn I almost forgot the Clips will have Grant Hill coming off the bench as well

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information