No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like Blake Griffin has seriously improved this year. His game has evolved from dunking and rebounding to serious post play, pretty solid defense, and the ability to make that jumper. At this rate he's gonna contending for the league's best PF with Love come next year. I'd say he's the best in the league today though.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• I don't think Bledsoe is anything special, and I think the Clips would fall apart without Chris Paul.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I freaking love Ryan Hollins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I don't think Bledsoe is anything special, and I think the Clips would fall apart without Chris Paul.
          do you always just say the opposite of whatever we say in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
            I feel like Blake Griffin has seriously improved this year. His game has evolved from dunking and rebounding to serious post play, pretty solid defense, and the ability to make that jumper. At this rate he's gonna contending for the league's best PF with Love come next year. I'd say he's the best in the league today though.
            Hes still got a long way to go IMO. That jumper has its nights but it is awful bad a lot of the times. He needs to be better on defense given his athletic ability he should be a great shot blocker.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
              do you always just say the opposite of whatever we say in this thread?
              No, but he sucked ass the last two years and a few good games isn't going to convince me that he's amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Wade showing once again that he's a *****. Good job Hollins.

Comment

• He came on at the end of last year and has looked great this year.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    No, but he sucked ass the last two years and a few good games isn't going to convince me that he's amazing.
                    Not setting the world on fire your first two years when your 20 and 21 years old in limited minutes is not a big deal. He was great in the playoffs last year too.

He didn't even get to play his natural position in college. That steepens the learning curve, especially at a position like PG.
                    Last edited by yo123; 11-15-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Dwayne Wade just can't get behind the defenders.

And blesoe continues to be awesome. Why put a 40 year old on him?

Comment

• Lol at Tirico trying to convince people that Odom is coming around after making one good pass in 11 minutes of playing time and doing nothing else.

Comment

• The Clippers are ******* good

Comment

• Wade you were my chance to take the lead in my fantasy matchup da fuq mane

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• I know this might seem in the moment, but **** it. My Finals pick is 100% Clippers over Miami. I don't see any other teams that are nearly as deep. They're both stacked.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• Dirty (10 char)

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information