• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Dafuq are you doing Bynum?

I'm so glade he's no longer a Laker....have fun with Don King Philly

Comment

• About Wade, he was playing on a really bum ankle, he rolled it pretty badly against Houston the other night, could barely walk for a while. I imagine that's limiting him big time.

Comment

• Team Chemistry

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post

Team Chemistry
          odom would be the one with his shirt on.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
            odom would be the one with his shirt on.
            Yeah seriously, what the ****.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• holy **** blake's abs look like a grenade of flesh.

Comment

• Still happy we're 5-3 so far this year. It just seems like we're cursed with these injuries.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Didn't see the game, but Wade almost didn't play last night because of his ankle so it's not really shocking he looked like ****.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    I absolutely love Jeff Van Gundy. I think he's hilarious, and just fun to listen to.
                    Jeff's my third favorite announcer after Stacy King and Clyde.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• If the #Knicks beat the Spurs tonight (don't think they will), I'm going full BBD.

On the Clipper, I still don't see them getting out of the second round. I'll take the Spurs and Thunder over them right now and I'm pretty sure the Lakers will do something about their horrific bench.

I agree with Brody that Clips absolutely fall about sans Paul. They probably wouldn't make the playoffs.

I don't agree with Brody about Bledsoe, you can tell he is going to be a good player.....it takes a while to learn the PG position in the NBA and he's just starting to get his head around it. He'll never be an all star, but that's fine. He'll be a starter.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        I'm confused. Mo Williams already didn't come back.
                        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Umm TJ, he's on the Jazz.
                        I misread yo's post on 3043. I thought he Was suggesting Mo be traded back in a deal for Bledsoe. Yeah, I don't know.

Comment

• Jamal Crawford, pure hooper.

By:BK the God

Comment

• Saying the Clippers would fail without the best PG in the NBA isn't really groundbreaking..

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Saying the Clippers would fail without the best PG in the NBA isn't really groundbreaking..
                              Obviously, but it was a point Brody made and seemed to be getting busted on for.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Comahan, are you old enough to remember the 85-86 Rockets team? Probably not, huh?

Reason I ask is because I've read a few different pieces on them recently...about how Hakeem and Sampson just tore threw the Lakers like it was a joke in the WCF before losing to (arguably) the greatest team ever in the 85-86 Celtics.

Then drugs and Sampson's back injury slammed their window shut and Hakeem was playing with stiffs until the mid-90s. Believe it was the Dream himself who said the 85-86 team would have killed their championship teams.

This team has piqued my curiosity.

Sig by TACKLE

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman
                                Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information