NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
    Tony Parker was not on the first Spurs team that won.
    I didn't say he was. I said the first championship was Robinson and Duncan. After that it was Parker and Duncan.

Comment

• IT'S ALL GOOD GUYS, WHEN THE KNICKS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP I'M GONNA COME IN HERE AND TAKE A HUGE DUMP ON THIS THREAD.

#YearOfTheKnick

Comment

• I tried not to troll here the past 3 days. But when I hear dumb **** like Anderson Varejo is a stud, I just can't help myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I didn't say he was. I said the first championship was Robinson and Duncan. After that it was Parker and Duncan.
          Yes it was Duncan and as Yo pointed out a David Robinson past his prime. The rest of the roster was made up of ..... Wait for it.... Wait for it...... WAIT FOR IT...

ROLE PLAYERS

Comment

• BBD is right. You need stars to win in the NBA. Bench players are overrated. They're good for some memorable x factor moments, but entirely replaceable.

The NBA is changing and what you needed to win with in the past is not the same anymore. It used to be you needed 2 superstars or 1 superstar and 2 stars. Now you need 3 superstars.

The Lakers bench is crap. We can all agree. Well by the time this season is over and they are one of the top teams in contention, then maybe people will finally shut up about the importance of depth. It's a "nice to have" not a "need to have".

Comment

• lol@ chris bosh being a superstar. the same dude that had to make videos on the internet to try and win votes to get into the all-star game.

Comment

• If Lamar Odom wearing his shirt in the hot tub isn't the biggest dead give away that he's still out of shape then what is? I can't wait for Billups and Grant Hill to take Odom's and Willie Green's minutes.

Comment

IT'S ALL GOOD GUYS, WHEN THE KNICKS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP I'M GONNA COME IN HERE AND TAKE A HUGE DUMP ON THIS THREAD.

#YearOfTheKnick
                  I don't have any issues with the Knicks. I just think they should've kept Lin. It was good for him and good for the Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    lol@ chris bosh being a superstar. the same dude that had to make videos on the internet to try and win votes to get into the all-star game.
                    He's a pretty solid big guy, but who honestly watches Raptors basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      BBD is right. You need stars to win in the NBA. Bench players are overrated. They're good for some memorable x factor moments, but entirely replaceable.

The NBA is changing and what you needed to win with in the past is not the same anymore. It used to be you needed 2 superstars or 1 superstar and 2 stars. Now you need 3 superstars.

The Lakers bench is crap. We can all agree. Well by the time this season is over and they are one of the top teams in contention, then maybe people will finally shut up about the importance of depth. It's a "nice to have" not a "need to have".
                      Thank you.

When the Lakers and their ****** depth play the Heat and their ****** depth in the Finals, I'd love to hear from all the basketball purists on here how that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        lol@ chris bosh being a superstar. the same dude that had to make videos on the internet to try and win votes to get into the all-star game.
                        He's a superstar talent with a superlame reputation since he joined the Heat.

Comment

• BBD, you are saying stars win championships. You are also under the belief that the Knicks can win a championship.

Currently the Knicks only have 'Melo who would be considered a superstar. Chandler is just a solid defensive anchor, a more sure handed Omer Asik, and Amare would be best served on the Knicks to be a 6th man when he comes back. Where is the 2nd superstar if the Knicks are going to win the championship?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Thank you.

When the Lakers and their ****** depth play the Heat and their ****** depth in the Finals, I'd love to hear from all the basketball purists on here how that happened.
                            Heats actually have depth this year, so...................

Comment

• Bench play is the sole reason the Grizz beat OKC last night... Weird how everyone is calling Memphis legit now. Without that bench, they dont win and the tone is changed. Its also the first time Rudy and Randolph have played healthy together in a long time, knock on wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                I don't have any issues with the Knicks. I just think they should've kept Lin. It was good for him and good for the Knicks.
                                I don't know that it would have been good for Lin. Now he's on a team where all of the players are around his age, and he can grow his game along with everyone else, and no one expects him to help them go deep into the playoffs. With the Knicks, he would have been asked to play PG for a team of veterans, would have had to fix all of his flaws QUICK, and if he didn't, he'd have been crucified.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information