No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heat have solid depth right now, but Ray, Shard, and Miller have had some pretty significant injury issues over the last few years so we will have to see if that bench can actually hold up.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Wade's knee was ****** at the end of last year, wasn't like his legs were tired. He's always had a mid range game, but he'll definitely have to shift more to a post/mid range game as time goes on.

Cole/Allen/JJ/Miller/Shard/Haslem/Joel. Suck on my depth sucka!
      Other than Cole, Allen, and Lewis, your depth sucks. Joel Anthony blows. Miller blows. Haslem blows.

It doesn't matter though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        I tried not to troll here the past 3 days. But when I hear dumb **** like Anderson Varejo is a stud, I just can't help myself.
        VJ is a stud because of how he plays and what he brings to the table. How ******* hard is that to comprehend? No he's not a superstar but on a contender he's a great asset. Is Tyson Chandler a stud? And if so why? Because according to your defintion, he's a glorified role player that can be replace on a whim. He's not a scorer. He's not a shooter. So clearly he does nothing of importance right?

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
          VJ is a stud because of how he plays and what he brings to the table. How ******* hard is that to comprehend? No he's not a superstar but on a contender he's a great asset. Is Tyson Chandler a stud? And if so why? Because according to your defintion, he's a glorified role player that can be replace on a whim. He's not a scorer. He's not a shooter. So clearly he does nothing of importance right?
          He's a 7 footer. And defensive player of the year.

There's a big difference btw a 7 foot defensive player of the year and a dime a dozen PF who can rebound and pass the ball.

Comment

You guys seriously want to play that game? Do we want to go over the past 10 championship teams in this league and see who won more often than not?

The Spurs and Lakers. Both followed the blueprint I stated. Who won in the 90s? The Bulls. Had the same blueprint I stated.

Every now and then, your purist teams fart in the wind and get lucky, but most of the time, that's the blueprint to success.
            The Lakers never played defense so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Their offense was their defense. And when we went up against a really good defensive squad in '04, we got ass handed to us. Same thing in '08.

Comment

The Lakers never played defense so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Their offense was their defense. And when we went up against a really good defensive squad in '04, we got ass handed to us. Same thing in '08.
              The Lakers always played defense under Phil Jackson.

Comment

• so this happened...

Comment

He's a 7 footer. And defensive player of the year.

There's a big difference btw a 7 foot defensive player of the year and a dime a dozen PF who can rebound and pass the ball.
                  So he's a role player.....clearly replaceable right? He's clearly not a star player...
                  Last edited by VAfy-ya; 11-15-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

So he's a role player.....clearly replaceable right?
                    No. Because 7 foot players (7 1" in this case) aren't a dime a dozen. 6 10" players are a dime a dozen.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Youtube Game of the Day

3/19/00, Lakers vs. Knicks

Shaquille O'Neal, A.C. Green, Glen Rice, Kobe Bryant, Ron Harper
                      Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson, Latrell Sprewell, Allen Houston, Charlie Ward

lol camby was on that team.

Comment

• Ummm the Lakers played good defense under the Zen Master. We played better defense under him than we did under Brown.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Other than Cole, Allen, and Lewis, your depth sucks. Joel Anthony blows. Miller blows. Haslem blows.

It doesn't matter though.
                          Mike Miller scored 23 points in a finals game. Melo has 0 points in the NBA finals. Boom.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

The Lakers always played defense under Phil Jackson.
                            Says who? Lakers were a middle of the pack defensively, mostly because they had a young Kobe, Shaq in his prime, and a underrated guy like Fisher. Or do you not remember those Kings teams killing us? Look at what the Mavs did to us his last year as a coach? The Celtics in '08. His best defense as the Laker coach was a better offense. Phil was a marginal defensive coach in his time in L.A.

Comment

No. Because 7 foot players (7 1" in this case) aren't a dime a dozen. 6 10" players are a dime a dozen.
                              6'11....but he's not a star player. And only star players matter according to you.

Comment

• Those Kings teams killed everyone. They would have had a ring or 2 had the Lakers not been so dominant and didnt get one taken away from them.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information