Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    Pretty sure you can, Brown prides himself on being a defensive guru...that **** was far from....guru-ness??
    He's a good defensive coach. No one ever called him a "guru" of anything. And if you look at the numbers last year, versus Phil's last year, the defense did improve. Not by much, but it did improve.

    Comment


    • It sure took a GIANT step back this year lol.



      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

      Comment


      • Nobody hated Brownie more than me but I'm not about to condemn dude for 5 games worth of production....please. I'm sure those numbers would have evened out eventually.

        Comment


        • He had a training camp to implement his system this year, last year he did not. There is no excuse for how bad they were on that end.



          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

          Comment


          • Like I said, 5 games. And it was really the turnovers that hurt the defense. He also had ZERO defensive personnel. Who did he have personnel wise that are good defenders? Dwight and that's really it. I don't care how good a defensive coach you are, you can't turn horribly bad defensive players into good ones.

            But I will say I expected them to play with more urgency on that end of the floor so maybe he didn't inspire the troops so to speak.
            Last edited by VAfy-ya; 11-15-2012, 07:08 PM.

            Comment


            • joe johnson is so terrible. lolnets.

              Comment


              • payback for the '99 finals tonight! losing streak at the alamo is gonna end too. for sure.

                Comment


                • I'm trying to gauge this Denver vs. Miami game.

                  I don't know if Miami is going to come out flat playing so hard yesterday or if they're (Lebron) is going to come out hungry.

                  Last time they played Lebron scored 40 and they barely won.

                  Denver is favored by 3.5

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    I'm trying to gauge this Denver vs. Miami game.

                    I don't know if Miami is going to come out flat playing so hard yesterday or if they're (Lebron) is going to come out hungry.

                    Last time they played Lebron scored 40 and they barely won.

                    Denver is favored by 3.5
                    You have to take Denver.
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                    - Ko Simpson

                    Comment


                    • Wade isn't playing, which actually might be better for the overall team considering his health right now and running the offense more through Bosh and Lebron. I like Miami with the points.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Wade isn't playing, which actually might be better for the overall team considering his health right now and running the offense more through Bosh and Lebron. I like Miami with the points.
                        What shape has four equal sides?
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                        - Ko Simpson

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                          What shape has four equal sides?
                          I guess it's a pretty square bet, but what isn't so hard to figure out is James' o/u on points. It's 26.5 (-145).

                          Comment


                          • Knicks shooting the freaking lights out yet again. Wow.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                            - Ko Simpson

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              I guess it's a pretty square bet, but what isn't so hard to figure out is James' o/u on points. It's 26.5 (-145).
                              what's a square bet? I'm a noob.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                                what's a square bet? I'm a noob.
                                Picking with the majority/public.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information