No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faried sucks on defense for a guy who tries as hard as he does.

Comment

• Dream killer, Mike miller

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• For as much **** as he gets and how incredibly dumb he is. I'm a Javale McGee fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Faried sucks on defense for a guy who tries as hard as he does.
          He'll get a bit better as he goes along. Still beats the guy you drafted number 2 that year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I know you love judging players with less than 2 years of experience like Bledsoe, but Williams isn't a lost cause yet.

Comment

• I just said that I wouldn't rush to call Bledsoe amazing. He's been very good this year, but I don't think he'd be THAT sought after as a starting PG at this point. Williams is pretty bad at this point, can't say I see much in him. Sort of like Beasley, in that both suck and hold/held the Wolves back.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Looks bad so far, he still has some tools to work with though. We'll see. He was such a good outside shooter in college, absolutely none of that has translated for some reason. He can't finish for **** either. Gets to the basket with ease and misses easy shots. He's really annoying to watch.

Also, the Wolves signed Josh Howard. Gross.
                Last edited by yo123; 11-16-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• At least Knight can make some threes. Wasn't Williams calling card how NBA ready he was? I mean, he's pretty much worthless in his second year, so...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The hell with the 2011 draft

Comment

• You responded before my edit. Knight and Williams are probably about even right now. Going forward I'd still take Derrick though. If he can just learn to finish...

The current roster isn't set up well for him to even get minutes though. He might need a change of scenery.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                        The hell with the 2011 draft
                        Kyrie still looks fine. Umm, Faried is good (see: this game), Kawhi was good last year, Kemba looks improved (still needs work though), there's some decent roleplayers like Singler, Parsons, Shumpert and so forth...Jonas/Kanter have developing to do.

For some reason Klay Thompson is thought of as good, when he isn't.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You responded before my edit. Knight and Williams are probably about even right now. Going forward I'd still take Derrick though. If he can just learn to finish...

The current roster isn't set up well for him to even get minutes though. He might need a change of scenery.
                          I wanted him to slip to 4. Are you guys playing him at the 3 or 4? I thought he was a nice prospect but you guys have been so logjammed at forward

Comment

• Klay's shot is off so far this year (all of GS's scorers percentages are awful this year so far actually)

He'll be fine though. That stroke is perfect.

Comment

• Noris Cole sucks.

Comment

Klay's shot is off so far this year (all of GS's scorers percentages are awful this year so far actually)

He'll be fine though. That stroke is perfect.
                                Not like he shot that well last year, either. And he doesn't have any other skills of note. Also, did Karl seriously just take McGee out?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information