• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    I cant wait till the Clipper get dumped in the 2nd round
    Whats with the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      I'll take Durant 10 times out of 10 vs anyone but Lebron.
      I see that point of view, but you very well could make a case for Paul in all honesty. Durant, for as amazing as he is, isn't necessarily dominant at anything other than scoring. Although this year he's stepped up his rebounding and even his assists. Whether it continues like that I couldn't say, but Paul is so dynamic. He can score at will when he's not busy setting up his teammates with easy buckets. He's a solid/good defender who creates a ton of turnovers for the opposition. Despite his assist rate, he almost never turns the ball over - which is one thing people overlook.

Not to mention he's easily as clutch as Durant and has put teams on his back in the playoffs.

It's a tough choice. Honestly, if I'm starting a team I might take Paul simply because not only will he score and be extremely efficient in that manner, but he's going to make your entire team significantly better with his passing ability.

That said, I love me some KD.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        And where are all the Raymond Felton fat jokes at? I thought he sucks guys? What happened?

You better believe I'm enjoying this. Because we all know damn well if we started the season losing all we'd hear is "lulz bbd the knix sux"

Eat it.

We're legit. We'll see you in the Eastern Conference Finals and take it from there.

Join us, we won't judge.

#KnicksIn2013

Comment

• #KnicksIn2012

#KnicksIn2013

#KnicksInBothThemYears

#YearOfTheKnick

#KnicksDynasty

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            I see that point of view, but you very well could make a case for Paul in all honesty. Durant, for as amazing as he is, isn't necessarily dominant at anything other than scoring. Although this year he's stepped up his rebounding and even his assists. Whether it continues like that I couldn't say, but Paul is so dynamic. He can score at will when he's not busy setting up his teammates with easy buckets. He's a solid/good defender who creates a ton of turnovers for the opposition. Despite his assist rate, he almost never turns the ball over - which is one thing people overlook.

Not to mention he's easily as clutch as Durant and has put teams on his back in the playoffs.

It's a tough choice. Honestly, if I'm starting a team I might take Paul simply because not only will he score and be extremely efficient in that manner, but he's going to make your entire team significantly better with his passing ability.

That said, I love me some KD.
            Give this man a cookie.

And this why Cuban and Stern set the Lakers back 2 years with their trade-blocking antics and will forever be on my **** list.

How unfair would it have been......Paul, Kobe, and Dwight on the same team? Because it was very close to happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
              Give this man a cookie.

And this why Cuban and Stern set the Lakers back 2 years with their trade-blocking antics and will forever be on my **** list.

How unfair would it have been......Paul, Kobe, and Dwight on the same team? Because it was very close to happening.
              I honestly think that if they got Paul When they were suppose to, it would have ruined the NBA for me for the most part with how much I hate the Heat. I like Paul, he's one of my favorite players but so was Wade before the big three. I really didn't want to hate both of them.

Comment

• AHAHAHA BRODEUR IS A SNOWFLAKE sdlk

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  I honestly think that if they got Paul When they were suppose to, it would have ruined the NBA for me for the most part with how much I hate the Heat. I like Paul, he's one of my favorite players but so was Wade before the big three. I really didn't want to hate both of them.
                  That trade was an absolute joke and everyone knew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
                    That trade was an absolute joke and everyone knew it.
                    The jury is still out on the Clippers deal for him. What are the odds that Aminu and Rivers will fill the talent differential and games missed between Gordon and Paul? Clips kinda raped them, too, just not as brutally. They'll have the thought of 'what they would be with Gordon healthy' at least. :shrug:

Comment

• Looking back on old drafts, Boston did a hell of a job picking players in the 2000's. They once had Al Jeff, Rondo, Tony Allen on the same roster, along with Perkins, Gerald Green and Delonte West. Can't fault them for any moves they've made since they've won themselves a championship and been consistently one of the best teams in the East. But that was one hell of a young nucleus they had in 06.

Comment

• Thank god that deal didnt happen. Houston would have taken Pau, signed Nene, kept Dragic, and tried to contend with that team, which wouldnt have ever done anything more than make the playoffs. Would have set the team back like 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Looking back on old drafts, Boston did a hell of a job picking players in the 2000's. They once had Al Jeff, Rondo, Tony Allen on the same roster, along with Perkins, Gerald Green and Delonte West. Can't fault them for any moves they've made since they've won themselves a championship and been consistently one of the best teams in the East. But that was one hell of a young nucleus they had in 06.
                          Gerald Green sucks ass, so that's a weird thing to point out.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, I was going to say....Green was/is a massive bust
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• He's serviceable enough to be worthy of a mention.

Comment

• He played pretty decent last year, for a while at least. Sucks ass so far this year though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information